Chapter Seven

Coming Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

The past few days Yuqi and Soyeon had been writing each other all the time. Sometimes Soyeon's answers came a little bit late but its was understandable because she was busy with her work.

For yuqi everything felt like a dream. She kept on asking herself the same questions: How could i be so lucky? Why me? 

Soyeon in the other hand was just as happy to have met such an amazing person as yuqi. And the best thing was...she could be herself. She didn't need to pretend to be another person. Yuqi treated her like a normal person and not as the idol everyone was seeing in her. 

It felt like the two were meant to be for each other. And the only thing they wanted was to meet each other again to spend their time together.

After a few more days soyeon was laying on her bed inside her apartment and didn't know what to do. It was her first free day after a long time promoting. She grabbed her phone and the first name she saw was the only person she wanted to see the most.

"Should i write her?", she asked herself . Making up her mind she texted yuqi.

-Hey Girl! 

After waiting for a few minute she heard her message tone.

Grabbing her phone she saw that she already got an answer.

-Hey! I was just about to write you! 

-Oh really? Why?

-Well....i am actually kinda bored and you always cheer me up!

-Cute. But yeah...it really boring. I finally have some free time and i was wondering if you want to meet up?

Soyeon was nervous. What if yuqi says no? Hesring the beeping sound from her phone she got the answer she wanted. Yuqi had time and wanted to meet her.

She got another message from her which made her think.

-But where should we meet? You can't walk around without getting recognized...

Yuqi was right. The two can't meet each other in public just like that. Soyeon could wear her cap and mask but you cant enjoy a date with that on all the time. Was it even a date? She didn't know the answer to that but an she got an idea.

-How about you come to my apartment and we could hang out here. Watch a movie, order some take out.

-Sounds fine to me!

-Ok! I will come and pick you up in 20min!

After writing yuqi, she grabbed her carkeys and went outside wearing a cap and a hoddie.

 

Yuqi's POV:

I quickly put on some clothes because i was still in my sleeping clothes. After doing my hair and a bit of make up i was waiting for Soyeon.

I felt my phone buzz inside my pocket and looked at it. It was a message from soyeon, telling me she was ready outside.

I said goodbye to my family quickly and went downstairs. And there she was, standing outside her car waiting for me.

She looked so hot leaning on her car and i almost got lost in a daydream.

Wake up yuqi, this is not the time to drool over her!, i thought and shook my head to focus again.

"Hey Girl", she said again and i couldn't help but to chuckle. How can she be hot and cute at the same time?

"Hey there!", i said and walked towards her. 

She smiled at me and opened the passenger door for me. Even the small things she does make me happy. 

I just couldn't help it and kissed her cheek as a thank you. 

She put her hand on her cheek and i let out a small laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter