Chapter Ten

Coming Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: So many new subscribers....wow TT ♥ thank you so much!! And its nice to see that so many people wrote a comment on my last update!~ 

Hope you still enjoy the story! ♥

___________________________________________________

 

Author's POV:

Days past, a week past and still no message from Soyeon. Every time Yuqi's phone vibrates she looked at it, oping it was her. The one woman that took her heart and at the same time broke it into pieces. They always said 'love comes when you least expect it' and they were right. She really fell for Soyeon even in such a short amount of time. 

Every time she comes home from university she went straight into her room and locked herself in. She didn't answer calls from her friends and onl answered messages when they were important. On the other hand Minnie and Shuhua didn't know what to do anymore. They always tried to talk to Yuqi but she just wanted to be alone for now. First heartbreaks are the worst once.

Her family starts to worry about her when they notice yuqi's behaviour. She didn't even eat as much as usual and just wasn't herself. From being the sunshine in her family she was now close to a dark cloud on a rainy day.

Another week past. 

Minnie and Shuhua decided it was time to speak with Yuqi. They asked her parents if they could wait inside Yuqi's room and wait for her so they could talk. Of course her parents agreed because they tried everything to get Yuqi to talk to them but to no avail.

When Yuqi came home that day to lock herself inside her room again she didn't expect her friends to sit on her bed after closing her door. 

"What are you guys doing here?", Yuqi asked and put her backpack down on her chair at her desk. 

"Are you seriously asking us this?", answered Shuhua and crossed her arms. Minnie only looked at her all serious with an rasied eyebrow.

"I don't know what you mean...", she said and crossed her arms as well. "Well let me remind you about you something then...", Minnie started. "...It's been two weeks since we last saw you. You won't accept our calls, or answer our messages. I know...a lot of things happened but please don't ignore us." Shuhua nodded her head. "Yeah Yuqi,...please don't shut us out.", the youngest of the trio said and looked worried at Yuqi.

Sighing Yuqi made her way to her bed and sat down beside her friends. "I....I just wanted to be alone.", she said in a whisper. "I didn't know how to deal with this situation and being alone helped me to think about everything that happend."

Minni pulled her friend into a hug and her hair. "You know that we are here for you. You don't need to deal with this yourself. You can always come to us and rely on us you know.", she said and continued to her hair.

Yuqi snuggled against Minnie's chest and nod slightly. "Thank you guys. That's the reason why i love you.", yuqi mumbled and Shuhua joined the hug, squeezing them both.Yuqi let out a small laugh, she could feel the love her friends had for her.

"You know what we should do now?", Shuhua said and looked at them. The other two only shook their heads waitig for Shuhua to continue. "KARAOKE!", she shouted and stood up with excitement.

"That's a good idea! Let's do that!", Minnie said with a bright smile. Yuqi shook her head. "No guys, I am really not in the mood to go out...."

"No-uh girl. You are coming with us.", shuhua said and took yuqi's hand in hers to pull her up. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter