Chapter Four

Coming Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

The sun was already setting when the boat tour was over. Both girls agreed to go to Yuqi's place to cook something and watch a movie afterwards. 

Before they reached home they went for grocery shopping. Yuqi had something in mind what she wants to cook so she got everything she needed while soyeon was pushing the cart. "I hope you will like my cooking...", yuqi mumbled.

"If there are not many vegetables... I am ok with it.", soyeon answered softly. 

"You don't like vegetables?" She saw that soyeon shook her head. "Well then today is your lucky day, there won't be many vegetables...you can just put them aside if you don't like them or give them to me ok?"

"Sounds like a plan!", soyeon said with a slight smile.

 

Yuqi's POV:

I quickly paid for the groceries and we left the store to head home. I was glad we had her car, I wouldn't want to carry all the things.

When we finally arrived, soyeon took the bags and followed me to my apartment. "I could carry something too you know?", i said while looking back at her.

"Yeah i know but you are already cooking, so this is the best thing i can do.", she said and stopped right behind me when we were in front of the door.

Going inside we put everything we needed onto the kitchen counter, the rest into the fridge.

I started to organize everything and started to cut the chili's and the paprika while soyeon started to cut the onions.

I started to cook and looked at soyeon for a moment. What was she doing with the onions... "Have you ever cut an onion?", i asked her and went beside her.

"It's been a long time already since i cut some onions to be honest..", she said wih a small pout. "Let me help you..." And with that i took the knife and showed her how to cut the onions. "Could you put the paprika into the sauce?", i asked her while cutting. She nodded and put everything inside.

After everything was ready we sat down if a plate in front of us. "I hope you will like it..." She took a spoon to taste it. I could see that she was a little uncomfortable and her hand starts to shake a little. "W-well,....i-it's really...good." That didn't sound like he mean it.

I quickly grabbed my spoon to taste what i cooked...it took me a few seconds until i realized that it was hella spicy. "OH MY GOSH! WHY IS THAT SO SPICY!!", i shouted while waving air  with my hands towards my face. "How do peppers look again?", she asked while grabbing the water bottle to drink half of it and handed it over to me. I drank the other half. "I am sorry.... i never really cook and the chili's and paprika were both red....", she said with a red face.

"It's ok....", i said with a little bit sweat on my forehead. "How does pizza sound like?" She nodded her head and i ordered some.

While waiting for the food we decided which movie we will watch and right before i could sit down the bell rang. Finally....i was getting really hungry...

 

Author's POV

They ate in silence and watched the movie but after some time Yuqi felt really sleepy and coulnd't keep her eyes open anymore. 

She slowly drifted of to sleep pulling her legs up on the couch while cuddling into the pillow.

Soyeon only registered that yuqi fell asleep when she heard snores coming from her direction.

"She is really cute while sleeping...", soyeon mumbled, a smile on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter