~Eight~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Hey! You going to the studio later?" Johnny asked, leaning his arm on the cold metal door as Taeyong busily searched through his bag. "Yea, I might." He pulled out a thick workbook then stuffing it inside his locker. "Why are you asking?" He raised an eyebrow while Johnny crossed his arms in front of his chest as he shrugged, "The guys are planning on going bowling. Told me to invite you."

Taeyong hesitated for a while, considering that he ditched another class last week and if he miss this one out again, he'll definitely get an earful from his teacher.

Johnny patiently waited for him to answer even though there's a higher chance that he would decline. But he knew just a thing that could lure his friend into saying yes. "Oh! And miraculously, Jiyoung said she was coming." He mentioned all of a sudden, a smiled ghosted around the corner of his mouth.

Taeyong shut his locker, strapping his bag on one shoulder, looking over at Johnny with a small grin, "Count me in."

His smile reflected on Johnny's face as he said,  "Of course you are."

Having an 15-year friendship with Jiyoung was enough for him to conclude that no one was created to be perfect - maybe besides Seulgi - which is a very unbiased notion. Jiyoung maybe smart, creative, and full of talents but that girl is terribly unathletic since they were kids. She's a total klutz when it comes to sports. She has been getting balls thrown at her every gym class because of her incoordination. Taeyong and Johnny somehow found joy in her misery. 

When he heard from Johnny that she agreed to come, he knew he wouldn't pass the opportunity of seeing Jiyoung failing miserably in bowling, especially when she's frustrated. This would be good.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter