~Twenty Four~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong somehow got separated from the two after briefly talking to Seulgi about their performance on the last day of the festival. He tried calling Jiyoung but he wasn't getting any response at all. He sighed, tucking his phone back in his pocket and checked the time by his watch. The first day of the festival was nearing to an end and he didn't even get to spend it with her since Jaehyun intruded.

His mind suddenly drifted back to their conversation. Messing with her feelings? What did he meant by that? He have been so mindful around her, giving them both 'space' and not wanting to cross that unimaginary line he had drawn between them. What made him say that? Jiyoung doesn't even like him anymore just as she said to her sister. Unless. . .

 

"Hey, where have you been?" Johnny asked his friend who was approaching their booth. Taeyong went back to where the rest of the closing shift were already putting away their equipment.

"To check the other booths." Taeyong said as he started lifting one of the boxes to bring inside the classroom.

"Ohhhh~ who did you go with?" He playfully wriggled his eyebrows a few times as he kept nudging him by the elbow. "Were you with Seulgi?" 

"No." He shortly responded which made the latter halt his steps. "No? But Jiyoung told me awhile ago you were with Seulgi?" Johnny was taken aback, taking a few strides to match his. "Dude, I didn't even call you to switch shifts with me because I didn't want to ruin the moment." 

Ignoring Johnny's question, he didn't even bother to give him an explanation. Instead he asked, "You saw Jiyoung? Where is she now?" 

"She went home already since she needed to rest." Johnny said and Taeyong made a hard stop. Turning to Johnny,  "What? What happened to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter