Perfection

Perfection

 

“He was the definition of perfect his features crafted so delicately. He could have been mistaken for an angel his alluring brown eyes. The way he smirks to me he seemed so perfect”. (A.N wow stalkerish much)

 

“Yo earth to Roe” Alice said waving her hand in my face ugh “seriously roe” Alice complained. “Sorry Alice what were you saying” “tonight are you coming over or not” “I dunno” roe said. If she went to Alice house she would have to risk seeing him, Kim Jaejoong she never told Alice about her but Alice knew “crush” on her older brother knowing what she would say. That he would just break her heart in the end and she shouldn’t waste her time on a guy like that. “Oh come on its been ages since we’ve done anything”. “Anyway Jae’s having his friends over and I don’t want to be alone with them” “where are your parents” I asked beginning to panic. “Ugh there on their vacation leaving me to take care of those idiots” Alice said scowling “Why don’t you” “can’t promised umma that I would make sure they wouldn’t throw a house party”. “Come on we’ll rent movies oh didn’t ninja assassin come out with rain bi in it” she said “okay” i said I had a bad feeling but rain bi was always my weakness after Jaejoong.

 

“Yah I'm home” Alice bellowed on arrival at the Kim household. “hmm maybe there staying at changmin or Junsu’s house” I said hopefully. “Nah there upstairs playing that new halo game” Alice said damn it >< I thought. “Come on roe I wanna ask what they want for dinner pizza or Chinese food” picking up a pen and her note pad. We walked up the stairs my bag still on my shoulder I ran over to Alice room and threw my bag on her bed. Alice didn’t bother knocking when she barged into her older brother’s room. As she said they were all sitting in front of the TV eyes glued to the screen controllers in hand and several yells of protest when one of them were shot. (Not too sure I wasn’t much of a halo fan) There he sat his face screamed of concentration as he stared at the screen almost glaring at it I couldn’t help but laugh silently. Meanwhile Alice had crept over to the power cord and WHAM she yanked the cord out. Several yells of protest as they stood “come on Alice I was winning Jaejoong” cried “bull you were losing” Yunho said. “not by much” Jaejoong replied a scowl adorning his features. “Dude you were barely hitting us” yoochun said smirking and between yoochun Yunho and changmin and Jaejoong an argument began. Junsu was the first to acknowledge my presence and walked over to me “hey Rose” he said “roe” I corrected “sorry” he said. “None of you won get over it” Alice screamed causing me to jump Junsu laughed at me. “hey roe” changmin greeted “hi” I said waving Jaejoong looked at me then turned to his little sister. “What do you want Alice” scowled “if you want to eat tonight shut up” she said “Chinese or pizza” she said. “pizza” “ugh well your gonna have to go pick it up it’s too late for delivery” Alice groaned. “Hey Alice I’ll go get it” I said really wanting to get away from Jaejoong I drove here remember pulling my keys out of the pocket of my jeans. “Okay then I’ll go with you” Jaejoong said Waeyo I said panicking he smirked at my panicked expression “its 8 o clock at night you expect me to let you go alone”. He scoffed “come on I’ll drive” he said walking over to me he grabbed my wrists. Electricity shot through my hand ignoring it. I looked down and allowed him to drag me away “We didn’t even get to finish our game changmin” complained. “am I the only one who noticed that” Yunho said. “He better not try anything” she muttered.

 

I was glad to be finally out of the car he didn’t even let me drive >.> I like driving it calmed my nerves and right now they were on edge due to him. “Hey Rose”, “roe” I interrupted before he could continue giving me a funny look. “I don’t like the name rose I prefer roe” I stated “roe” he mused “well in my own personal opinion I prefer Rose” he said slightly smiling. “But if that’s what you want me to call you one condition instead of calling me Jaejoong all the time call me Jae” he said. Wait he likes my name, he likes my name yay ^^ blushing I looked down and nodded. “So what do you want” he asked “umm Hawaiian” walking over to the counter his hand slipped from my wrist down to my hand intertwining my fingers with his. If anything my face went red after he placed the order and went to pay I pulled out my wallet. Which he ignored and smoothly slid his money across the counter “there’s about an hour’s wait” the guy at the counter said sounding pretty bored. Nodding Jaejoong yet again pulled me away and out into the cold Seoul weather.

 

“ why didn’t I bring a jacket” I said shivering “can’t we wait inside” I said “no” he replied. “Why” I groaned” it’s cold out here” “you should have brought a jacket” he scolded. “Well I would have if somebody hadn’t had grabbed me and dragged me out of the house” I snapped. He looked at me probably because I snapped I don’t think I’d ever snapped at Jae generally I stuttered or just used silence. Looking away I tried to ignore the silence that fell between us and I tried to just focus on something else. “I’m gonna go inside and see how much longer it’s gonna take” I mumbled he just stared at me as I walked away and back inside to the warm pizza shop. Asking the same guy at the counter he said 15 minutes why in god’s name does it still feel like he’s staring at me. I thought turning around that feeling that he was staring was real he was just looking at me through the glass O_O “creepy much” I muttered. Leaning on the wall I sighed I knew tonight was gonna be bad. I should have never have said yes to Alice but her offer was too tempting rain bi in ninja assassin was just too tempting. “Hey pretty girl pizza’s ready” guy behind counter shouted “pretty girl” scowling I walked over you picking up the large four pizzas. The guy from behind the counter grabbed my wrist “you know if you’re interested”  “she’s not” Jae said his chest pressed to my back as he yanked my wrist back. Pizza guy scowled as Jae took the pizzas from my hands and allowed me to move away from the counter.

 

Jaejoong was now glaring at the road as he drove back to his house. “Scum” he muttered what I asked gripping my seat slightly “he’s scum” rose his voice rising. “Huh” I was confused “some people should learn not to touch other people’s things” “okay I'm still confused”. I said swerving the car I gripped the seat he got out of the car once he parked following suit I got out of the car too. “Hey what's wrong” I said slamming the door. “Jae what's wrong” I asked this time a little more softly putting my hand on his shoulder pride swelled in me when I noticed his tense shoulders slightly loosen. “I hate it” he said after a few minutes of silence turning around I let my hand fall back to my side. He took two short steps till he was looking at me with something I couldn’t recognise. I was too captivated by his eyes they were just staring at me his eyes always portrayed all these different emotions but this one I couldn’t recognise. I was too fixated on his eye to realize that he was leaning down until his lips were a centimetre away from mine. Everything seemed to slow down as his lips crashed into mine. Almost clumsy but the way he kissed was not clumsy it was wow. Placing my hands on his chest I shut my eyes and enjoyed perfection

 

“Where have you guys been I'm starving” changmin whined. When roe and Jaejoong entered the room. Changmin proceeded to snatch the pizzas and went into the kitchen yoochun gave them suspicious looks as he followed. “Where have you been” Alice ranted as she grabbed roe and stalked off to her room. “Hyung what took you so long” Junsu asked “nothing” Jaejoong said smirking. “Um Alice can we grab some pizza” I said.  

 

 

Raven_the_stilldoll

click on link for the sequel

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/145408/perfection-the-sequel-kimjaejoong