Troublesome!

Different

The school are hell on earth. Students learn everything that might be or might not their future career. They couldn’t even make their own choice about what they want to learn. The syllabus is fixed, and even advanced, for such a brief period of learning time. Everything is rushed and who like that? Learning things is a pleasure, but with this many. The , no. Not everyone can handle this kind of learning system, obviously not Son Juyeon. Even, she studies hard enough her grade weren’t increased. Enough to not be kicked out of the scholarship program. She counts herself lucky for that.

And now she was on her way towards her dorm completely drained out of her whole reserved energy by the overwhelming situation, and test. She couldn’t find herself care with the crowd anymore or her missing best friend by her side. She just walks toward her destination mindlessly with her heads down. She unconsciously knocks someone onto the floor. While in pain, her ears manage to catch everyone gasping all around.

“Whaaaa, she is soo gonna expelled for sure.”

“What! How dare her to hurt my goddess.”

“Oh my god. Look. Look. Who is she?”

“Jung Yein on the floor.”

“She must have big balls to do this.”

“Death wish.”

“What’s her name?”

“This kid. I just ignore her for a few hours and here she is causing trouble.” Hwang Eunbi said as she saw the scene unfold from her position. She swiftly makes her way onto Juyeon's side to help her out. Again, people getting noisier again.

“Why would Hwang Eunbi help this punk.”

“Are they friendly?”

“She shouldn’t befriend with people like her.”

Eunbi hears everything. How they spit her friendship with Juyeon. Called her friend's names. Or start scheming somethings with Juyeon names in it. and she almost does something she will regret. However, Juyeon grasps her hand tightly to hold her back.

“I’m very sorry about this,” Juyeon said as she bows sincerely towards the girl. She knows who she messed up with. So, she needs to do everything to not go into this girl's bad side.

“It’s okay.” Jung Yein replied. As her eyes fall on the joined hand secretly before smiling gently towards Son Juyeon.

“Are you okay? Do you hurt somewhere?” Juyeon asked worriedly as she is staring somewhere at the girl’s body other than her eyes.

“Ah, yes. I’m fine. I’m fine.” Jung Yein said nervously as she noticed Juyeon’s wandering eyes.

“Great. We go first, alright.” Eunbi said before she drags Juyeon away from the crowd. Juyeon just follows her lead in silence until they reached the school gate.

“Yah, Son Juyeon be careful stupid. Don’t mess with the wrong people. don’t mess with the Jung. Both Jung. I don’t want you to get into trouble.” Eunbi said sincerely as they stood face to face near the guard post.

“It’s not like I want to mess up with anybody,” Juyeon replied quietly.

“Yah, I heard that.” Eunbi snapped.

“Ah, eo sorry. I won’t do that again.” Juyeon answers quickly as she bows slightly. She seriously a big coward.

“Look, I’m not mad or anything. Just-just take care of yourself when I’m not with you okay?” Eunbi said.

“What? Are you implying~?”

“Aniya~ I just want you to be careful every time you know.”

“Hm.”  Was only Juyeon replied “Look, Mr. Hwang already here. You should go now.” Juyeon added as her eyes caught the black Mercedes Benz parked near the gate.

“Oh, come. We drop you off at the dorm.”

“No, thank you.”

“Come on Juyeonie,” Eunbi said cutely.

“Cringy~ No, sorry.” Juyeon replied as she eying Eunbi incredulously.

“Yah!”

“Go, Eunbi-ah. Your father probably has waited for you for a long time already. Go” Eunbi reluctant to leave her best friend walk to the dorm which is only 2 kilometers from the school gate. She knows that Juyeon has something in her mind, which is not good at all. Juyeon tends to overthink anything be it as simple as choosing a pen color or choosing the lunch menu which is hard in her opinion.

“Text me when you arrive. Bye.” Whether she likes it or not, she has to leave now. She doesn’t want to guess how long her old man was waiting for her. she doesn’t want him to wait longer than he already has. Juyeon manages to send her friend a smile and continue her path towards her dormitory.

“I can only hope she would tell me what’s her problem. She could be stubborn sometimes. Juyeon. Juyeon.” Eunbi stated when she glances at Juyeon retreating back.

.

.

.

Juyeon continues her stride towards the dorm without any hassle. She put her thought-on mute for a while so she is fully blank right now. She also forgets to inform Hwang Eunbi that she already arrived as promised. She only realized that she forgot to text Eunbi when she received a call from Eunbi 2 hours after she arrived at the dorm. With 2 hours doing nothing, just staring blankly at the ceiling.

*MonstaX – Beautiful as her ringtone*

“YAHHH!” Juyeon abruptly distances her ear from the loud volume source and check for the caller. ‘Hwang Eunbi’

“Eh?” Juyeon only reply. She seriously has no idea why the other girl went bat on her.

“I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO TEXT ME AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVED. IT’S BEEN TWO HOURS THAT YOU… DON’T… THOUGHT… DAMNIT…” Juyeon again pulls away from her phone from her ear to prevent her eardrum explode.

“SORRY! I’M SORRY!” Juyeon exclaimed loudly towards her phone. After she hears Hwang Eunbi no more screaming into the phone, she gradually put the phone back to her ear. She hears harsh breathing from the other line.

“Eunbi-yah, mianhae. I totally forgot to call you.”

“For TWO-ING-HOURS Son Juyeon. Two-ing-hours! What the hell are you do for two hours? Is it that hard to text me ‘I’m Home’. Huh? Or you don’t have credits left. If you don’t have left, tell me. I’ll top up for you. Or you fall asleep? What? It only takes 1 minute or even less to text me. Why you always make me this worry?” Hwang Eunbi blabber softly. Juyeon can only take everything in to not make her best friend mad even more. This is not the first time Eunbi mad at her for the same reason and won’t be the last either. And Juyeon knows exactly how she should defuse the situation or Hwang Eunbi might give her cold shoulder for weeks again. It is that bad, yeah.

“Eunbi-ya, I’m really sorry. Baby. Don’t worry too much about me, arraseo? You seriously acting like a waifu here… *haha* Baby, I’ll be home tomorrow okay. Welcome me with healthy food tomorrow. Cook well…”

“YAH! I’m mad right now and you have the gut to joking around now. I am worried sick in case something happens to you on your way.” Eunbi stated, nervously. If they do face time, Juyeon would notice how tomato-like Eunbi face was. She totally took Juyeon’s joking to heart.

“*Lol* Hwang Eunbi-Ssi, stop worrying look… I’m fine, okay. We’ve been through this, many times. Listen, the dormitories are just sided to side with the school building although the dorm gate were way the opposite way. But there’s a pedestrian walk. It’s safe. There also some students who is going in the same direction as I am. It’s safe alright.” Juyeon replied gently.

“Next time if you do this, I’ll kill you. You hear!”

“Yes, my waifu. Muah, I miss you. Love you. Eat well,…”

“Ugh, no freebies food anymore…” Eunbi cut the line abruptly without waiting for any reply from Juyeon. She totally could imagine how Juyeon faces right now with no and food mention to her. Totally savage. She knows how much Juyeon loves food and that’s the only way to shut Juyeon up.

.

.

.

Juyeon who was laying down on her bed got up suddenly after Hwang Eunbi cut the line with the killing sentence. She tried to call her back but Eunbi just jinx her phone, she got no credit left. Just like that, the thought of her problem fly far away at that moment. Her first priority is the food source and Hwang Eunbi are her first food source besides Umji. If Hwang Eunbi says no food, then she should prepare her own lunch box since Eunbi's words are no joke.

.

.

.

***TBC***