Ah, Eotteoghae?

Different

After the lunch break ended, every student started to get back towards their class to continue their study including our main character, Son Juyeon While people have someone, they walk with or walk quickly alone, Juyeon did not have both of those. Her brain keeps pondering in every way possible to break this news to her family. She couldn’t just straight up say it out loud like ‘I have something to tell you guys; I’m a man now.’ Or ‘Hey, the other day when I was absent my crotch was in pain, so I sleep the entire day when I woke up. I have this hanging in between my pelvis.’

While Juyeon thinking hard about her condition, she unconsciously reached her destination. With her messed up mind. How to reveal her secret to the people around her? How would they react? Will they accept her or think her as a freak? She even didn’t realize that Eunbi hasn’t greeted her or anything else. She totally immersed in her thought to noticed that their Biology teacher has come, even missed to greet her, and now she completely unaware that the teacher is standing beside her table.

“Son Juyeon…” The teacher says after she noticed that the girl hasn’t done anything to the paper that she had handed over while ago. Also, she noticed that the girl seems to daydream since she came into the class.

“Eo, ye. Seonsaeng-Nim.” Juyeon replied as she automatically stands up. Her eyes roaming towards the voice. She regret doing so.

Her teacher. Standing beautifully next to her with her little questioning gesture. Those eyebrows rise slightly with those small, red kissable lips on view, in her range. Too close for her comfort. She quickly takes her seat back and hurriedly trying to start on her paper. Now her mind drifts towards the teacher. Their Biology teacher, Ms. Yerin. How come everyone gets 10 times more beautiful than before. Juyeon admits that their Biology teacher is always lovely but this time, she’s even lovelier. Great, she thinks nonsense. She prays so hard that this period will pass by quickly.

She’s getting tired fighting with her inner self to not jump at anybody. And do things. Unimaginable things with her hand or her new anatomy. It will be more interestingly fun. It is quite painful to hold back or stop the blood flow to her extended anatomy, seriously. Truthfully, she is not naïve or innocent as 16 years old girl. She did watch the tape. Hold on, it’s for educational purposes. And no it’s not for funny business. So, she knows a thing or two about her situation. On the side note. She. Is. A. biology student, for god sakes. She at least, know what reproduction is, even though she always failed Biology subject.

And, for almost the whole period, she did manage to finish the test with every question answered. Thank goodness. Despite her answer might be 99% wrong. Since her brain is filled with lots of impulses of different things all in one.

“Good work everyone. I’ll grade this whenever I free. Hopefully, by this week or next. You guys did revise for this chapter test, right?” Ms. Yerin exclaimed as she checks the paper briefly.

“Yes,” A round of voice answer her.

“Good.”

“Thank you, teacher.” The student yelled out when they saw that the teacher is leaving their class as the bell ring.

.

.

.

The bell ends her misery.

.

To start a new one.

.

.

Physic

.

.

Chemistry

.

.

GOOD LUCK SCIENCE STUDENTS

.

.

***tbc***

A short chapter, sorry.