{Chapter 4} All good now

More Than Friendship {On Hold}

Chanyeol and the other finally finished practicing and everyone said their goodbyes and got into their own room.
He was just so exhausted he didn't want to argue neither talk he only wanted to sleep and forget everything.
When Pcy arrived at their shared room he saw a sleeping Baekhyun on his bed he got closer to look at his face to check if he's really sleeping. The smaller was asleep but he had dryed tears on his pink coloured cheeks. They actually weren't that pink right now he was more pale but it looked like he had a fever. So Chanyeol touched his forehead and he was right Baekhyun has a fever. Of course he couldn't just let him sleep like that he took water and a little towel to lie it on his forehead for him to get better. Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes as the coldness hit his face he looked at Chanyeol who was sitting next to his bed on a tiny chair. He was surprised so he wanted to sit up but he couldn't first he was to week and second the latter pushed him to lie down again.

"S-sorry" Baekhyun mumbles.

"For what....no don't tell me just go to sleep now" he replied. And as soon as he closed his eyes he took of to dreamland the same goes for Chanyeol he didn't even wash up he just threw himself on his own bed changed his clothes. Well he didn't changed them Chanyeol only slept with his boxers without a shirt even in winter.
And than both were sleeping soundly as the two were really tired.

Chanyeol didn't notice that his drawer was opened by the smaller. Well at least for 3 day after that he saw that it was opened a little but you couldn't see anything tho. He was sure that he locked it but maybe he forgot it last time he wasn't 100% sure about that. He took what was in the drawer and swallowed it like every three days that was his routine no one knew about or at least he thought no one did but Baekhyun did.

It was really hard for Baekhyun to act like nothing happened but he just had to do it. He actually was thinking about either telling on of the members about it or just talking with Chanyeol about it but Bbh was sure the taller will just get angry and won't even talk about it. But what shocked Baekhyun the most is the letter that was under the other stuff it was nothing like a love letter or something but it was from a hospital near their dorm in Seoul. He was overwhelmed with everthing he didn't know what to do so he kept it to himself at least until he knew who the leader of Exo is going to be then he's going to tell him, maybe.

The members finally noticed something was wrong with Baekhyun since he wasn't that talkative as usual.

"What's wrong with you the last few days"
Lay asked him concerned

"Huh?, nothing what do you mean" he lauhed nervously " I'm just thinking that's all"

"Just thinking okey but about what and why do you look so sad"

Baekhyun couldn't deny it he was sad but he had to pretend everything is fine at least for now. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun to read his expression but the only thing he saw was that he was sad but why what happened. He will ask him when they are alone later.

When they were in their room together and Baekhyun was playing with his phone on his bed Chanyeol finally spoke up and tryed to ask him.

"For real Baekhyun what wrong with you?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that haha" clearly a fake laugh.

"No I'm asking you so tell me what's wrong"

"Can't you see I'm busy also nothing's wrong now stop asking"

"Baekyun istg talk!" He grabbed his phone and hold it in the air for Baekhyun not to reach it.

"Yah! What are you doing give me my phone back"

"No start speaking what's wrong with you tell me and I'll give it back to you"

"Park freaking Chanyeol give it back already" he shouted at him standing next to him on the bed jumping trying to reach his phone as he jumped he almost fell down but he quickly hold on to Chanyeols shoulders and the taller wrapped his hand in reflex around Baekyuns waist not to fall.
They were like this for another minute looking each other deep in the eyes there was something like a sparkle in that moment they felt safe. When suddenly Baekhyun broke the gaze first and pushed himself away from Chanyeols chest.
He cleared his throat and no one talked for awhile. Then Chanyeol sat beside Baekhyun on the bed and started talking in a soft tone.

"Baek come on you can tell me everything"

He hesitated for a moment but ended up telling him he just wanted this feeling to end already this suffocating feeling he had all the time but how can he just tell Chanyeol that he looked through his stuff again even tho he clearly forbid him to do so.

"But promise me you won't get angry" his gaze still lowered.

"Why should I get ang-"

"Just do it please Chanyeol"

"Ok ok, I promise but look at me when u talk baek"

He looked at Chanyeol and started talking.

"Ok and don't interrupt me please just listen"
Chanyeol only nodded.

"Um- so I may have looked through your stuff again".
Chanyeol wanted to say something as he was getting more angry but Baekhyun looked at him with puppy eyes like reminding him 'you promised' so he tryed to keep his anger under control. He nodded giving Bbh a sign to continue.

"Yea so that happened and I openend your locked drawer, don't get me wrong I'm not a bad person I was just really concerned and so I saw everything in there it shocked me I'm not gonna lie. But to be honest I just want to help you and to stop taking these pills."

"Y-You saw everything?"

"Well yes and also the letter from the hospital Chanyeol why didn't you tell anyone about your rare disease I never heard of it but I guess it exists."

"Why should I tell everyone that's not going to help me either way and how and why do you want to help me"

"Why because no one should go through this alone and I don't know how at least not yet."

Baekhyun recalled the moment 3 days ago when he found out about Chanyeols disease.

~Flashback~

Baekhyun opened the drawer and took to bottles out full with some kind of pills he read what they were for. The first one was anti-depression pills and the second were sleeping pills. Both were half empty or half full. That's the first thing that shocked Baekhyun and he looked in the drawer again he saw a peace of paper foldet in half he thought it might be one of his lyrics for an Exo song but why would he lock it then. The smaller picked it up not expecting much but as he read what was written on there.

"W-what is that omg Chanyeol"
Baekhyun just spoke to himself in shock. He just couldn't believe it he never thought it would be that bad he just put his hand on his mouth and got down on the floor not being able to stand.

On the latter was written that Chanyeol has a really rare disease you could compare it a little to OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) people.
He didn't know that this even existed.

He read a little further and saw what it was Chanyeol wasn't able to feel love.

~End flashback~

"Yes Baekhyun it's true I can't feel love I don't know what love means and that's why i got depressed and started taking these pills the doctor gave me"

"For ever?"

"I'm not sure the doctor said the probability is 1 to a 100 he said maybe if I find the one I truly love I'll be able to feel love but I'm not sure and I don't have time to date anyone at least not a long time after our debut and even then I don't think I'll find anyone who will love a guy that can't feel love"

"I would" the smaller said without hesitation.

"W-what?"

"You heard me right I would cuz I would want to help you overcome that state in your life"

Chanyeol couldn't do anything exept to look him in his warm puppy like eyes.
"It's actually the first time I talked about it and didn't shout all the time it feels good I feel lighter"

"Haha I guess I'm something spacial then"

"Yup for sure you little bad boy" Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyuns hair and both laughed together. It was the first time he saw the taller to laugh like this like he really had fun it wasn't forced nor fake, it's him.

They were so satisfied that the night didn't end with another argument between them. They somewhat became much closer after that. Even the members noticed.

Chanyeol started speaking a bit more and he stopped taking a lot of pills but he still needed them.

"Yah Chanyeol-ah, Baekhyun-ah what happened to you two I guess being roomates brought you closer huh?"
Kris shouted across the practice room and everyone giggled but they were glad that Chanyeol finally had someone to open his heart two. They still hadn't told their members about Chanyeols state he was in.

Finally two days after the incident happened it was time to know their position in the group.
And SM Entertainment also split them in half and made the group names EXO-M for activities in China and Exo-K for activities in Korea.

EXO-M : Chen, Luhan, Tao, Lay, Kris, Xiumin

EXO-K : Suho, D.O, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol

 

Xiumin - Sub Vocalist, Sub Rapper

Kris - Main Rapper, Leader (Exo-M)

Kai - Main Dancer, Sub Rapper/Vocalist, Center, Visual

Lay - Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist/Rapper

Sehun - Lead Dancer/Rapper,Visual, Maknae

Luhan - Lead Vocalist/Dancer, Visual, Face of the Group

Chen - Main Vocalist

D.O - Main Vocalist

Tao - Lead Rapper/Dancer, Sub Vocalist

Suho - Leader (Exo), Lead Vocalist, Visual

Baekhyun - Main Vocalist

Chanyeol - Main Rapper, Sub Vocalist, Visual




A|N  Ok guys here we go with Chapter 4
Hope you liked I didn't want to end it with an argument between Chanbaek again so yea that's how it ended. Also I hope that's not to much information to take in one go ;)

Are you shocked to find out what Baekhyun found and how Chanyeols state is.

If you want me to write something like a cute Chanbaek moment tell me.

Again english is not my first language so correct me if I made any mistakes.

I wanted to ask if u enjoy longer chapters more or shorter ones?