{Chapter 2} The Beginning

More Than Friendship {On Hold}

As the day in the practice room went by with all the members just sitting on the floor and trying to know more about their new member everyone got tired. Kyungsoo looked at the clock it was currently 3am as he started speaking saying that it was already late and he will go into their dorm.

Even tho the group didn't debut yet they had a dorm it wasn't really big but just enough for 12 people to live in it.

In the dorm Luhan and Sehun shared a room and also the other 3 chinese members shared a room with Minseok.
There were 4 rooms in the dorm 2 rooms for two people and 2 rooms for four people

The other room for 4 was shared by Chen, Suho, Jongin and Kyungsoo

And Chanyeol was currently alone in the other room. They decided everything by games so it was all fair. He can't deny he wasn't feeling lonely sometimes in the room alone but as they're always together in the practice room it's still bearable.

Baekhyun spoke again but this time more comfortable since they talked for a looong time and got to know each other.
"When everyone goes into their room where will I be staying?" he asked questionably.

"We still have one empty bed in the dorm you can stay there since Chanyeol is always alone there it will be nice for him to have a roomate it's yours from now on i guess" Junmyeon said as he giggled.

"C-Chanyeol??" he stuttered not even knowing why he did that while saying his name.

"Yes, this guy here" he pointed at the tall guy "I think you should know his name by now or is there any problem with him or you don't like him?"

"N-No everythings fine and n-no i like him very much" but as he said that he could feel the heat flowing in his face and his cheeks got red. He quickly facepalmed his face and covered it with his hands.
Everyone giggled at the cute and nervous Baekhyun but only one guy seemed not so happy. One question just didn't stop flying in his mind.

'Why does he hate me?'

When everyone was still laughing Kyungsoo was the first one that stopped and he noticed Baekhyun looking at something so he turned his head only to see a quiet Chanyeol playing with his black hoddie strings. He turned around again facing Baekhyun and explained him

"Don't worry Baekhyun, he is almost always like this beacause 2 months ago he got sad out of nowhere, but i asure you he was one of the happiest persons here that's why everyone called him Happy Virus all the time. We don't know what had happened but everytime we asked him about it he got mad and wouldn't talk for a day closing himself up in his room. And since he was alone there was no one that could help him."

Now everyone stopped laughing when they heard what Kyungsoo was saying it was true they haven't seen Chanyeol really happy in a long time it was always a little forst and not real. Everyone now looked at Chanyeol still playing alone but this time with the strings of his pants. Baekhyun couldn't help but feel sad and curious but of course he couldn't ask him at least not after what Kyungsoo said.

It was really late when everyone left the practice room to get some rest in their own room. Baekhyun had to follow Chanyeol because he didn't knew where the room was. When they arrived Chanyeol just threw himself on his own bed and closed his eyes. Baekhyun just stood there not knowing what to do should he ask him or just lie on the empty bed at the other side. When Chanyeol noticed the silence he opened his eyes and sat straight up.

"Aren't you going to wash up and change your clothes, why are you just standing there it's not like i will bite you or something gosh" the baritone voice said while he rolled his eyes sounding a bit annoyed which he actually didn't want to do but it just happened.

Baekhyun remained standing there for another minute when he started speaking while Chanyeol was still looking at him with his head leaned on one side looking like a big puppy.

"But i don't have anything here I didn't think i would be staying here from the first day."

"You can use my stuff but only for tonight i hate people using my stuff but I'll make an exception for you today so hurry up I'll go after you"

Baekhyun just nodded and quickly grabbed a towel and got into the bathroom to get ready. After he finished he got out with a towel around him covering his body.
As he wanted to wear his sweaty clothes from earlier because he didn't have any different clothes he felt something falling in front of him on his bed. It was a big black T-shirt with grey shortes he was sure they were twice the sice as his stuff.

He gave Chanyeol a quick glance looking at him from behind. He could sware the shoulders of Chanyoel were brouder than any other mans out there. He quickly changed in the clothes Chanyeol gave him while he was still washing up. After Chanyeol came out of the bathroom with only a towel on his neck and his whole upper body he just stopped in the middle of the way to his bed starring at Baekhyun who was currently watching himself in the big t-shirt Chanyeol gave him.

As Chanyeol continued his walk he quickly said "Looks cute" under his breath with a little smirk but going unnoticed by the smaller one.

Now everyone in the dorm was sleeping and everything was silent.

Only that this time Chanyeol felt more comfortable and not that alone because he wasn't anymore.

 


 

A|N  Here is a little longer Chapter i hope you like it.

Im not sure when to upload again but it will be soon as im not sure if someone is even reading this ty story.

Also you can give me some ideas why Chanyeol got sad cuz this chapter turned out different than i wanted to but anyways.