So Fine

Wishing Upon A Flower

 

So Fine by B1A4

 


 

Chapter 31 – So Fine

The next day, in school, the students were all fussing about the friendship bracelets BAP and EXO were wearing, and seeing you with one too, they’ve guessed that it came from you. The first thing they assumed was that you were cheap person. You were not even surprised hearing them. Ah Neul, however, didn’t wear hers and Hyomi didn’t need to ask why because it was so clear to her.

“Sorry. Just avoiding the attention.” She said and Hyomi smiled nodding.

“It’s ok. I understand.” Hyomi replied. Just then, Jongup came.

“Yo.” He greeted the two girls.

“Hey.” The two greeted back. Hyomi noticed that Jongup was wearing the friendship bracelet she gave and she was happy because for a kingka like them, most would think that cheap things are not for them if you get what I mean.

“You’re wearing it. Aren’t you embarrassed?” Hyomi asked curious as she leaned on the backrest of her seat and looked at Jongup.

“What? Why would I get embarrassed? I should even be happy because I know this seals our friendship.” Jongup said but there was something odd when he said it. Hyomi was so oblivious to it though and just smiled.

“Thanks. I’ll give you better gifts next time.” Hyomi said.

“Yie, he’s fluttered.” Ah Neul teased and Jongup glared at her. Hyomi just laughed at the two. Seconds later, their teacher came so they turned in front and greeted.

Hyomi’s POV

The words from the students, honestly, hurt me. Who won’t right? I mean, they were being so mean but showing them I care wouldn’t do anything good, at least for me. The morning classes went by until it was time for our lunch. Like always, one or some of my EXO oppas fetched me and today, it was Kai and Chanyeol oppa. Luckily, Ah Neul was still there.

“Oh, oppa,” I said and they smiled.

“Let’s go?” Chanyeol oppa asked and I nodded. “Aren’t you coming?” Chanyeol oppa asked looking at Ah Neul who was obviously feeling awkward.

“H-Huh? Ani. I’m ok. I have some things to attend to. I’ll go first.” She said grabbing her things. “I’ll see you later Hyomi.” She said and I just nodded, smiling.

“Is something wrong?” Kai oppa asked watching Ah Neul go. I shrugged.

“Maybe? Let’s go. My classmates are staring at us already.” I said and they both nodded leaving.

Daehyun’s POV

Another fine day in school. Did I just mention fine? This day is actually a frustrating one. I don’t know why. I walked to our hang-out place during lunch with Youngjae. When we reached there, Yongguk hyung, Jongup and Zelo was already eating.

“Oh, hyungs!” Zelo shouted. We joined them and got some chips they were eating.

“Where’s Himchan hyung?” Youngjae asked. They shrugged.

“I heard they have a project due today and that lazy forgot about it.” Yongguk said making us laugh. As everyone was eating and chatting at the same time, I noticed they were all wearing the bracelets given to them by the dimwit.

“Where’s yours hyung?” Zelo asked snapping me out of my trance.

“What?” I asked.

“Your bracelet. Didn’t Hyomi noona give you one too?” He asked.

“No.” I said plainly but they all laughed.

“Do you hate each other that much?” Youngjae said. Before I could say something, Jongup beat me to it.

“You don’t care? Of course you’ll say that. But I’m sure you’re disappointed.” Jongup said. I glared at him but I have to admit, I was disappointed. It’s a past tense so it means that I’ve forgotten about it. I guess.

“I’m not disappointed. I wasn’t expecting anything anyway. It would just be weird when you expect of getting something from an enemy right?” I said and they snorttled.

“Enemy? But you helped her yesterday? Ey, we know about it.” Yongguk hyung said making my eyes widen at them. They just smirked. Before I could say anything again, Jongup’s phone rang. His eyes widened and it got us curious. “What’s the matter?”

“Himchan hyung,” he said.

“What?” We said.

“He’s in a fight with Lay hyung.”

“BWOH?!” And that made us dash to the gymnasium like what was on the message.

Ah Neul’s POV

I let my heart relax for a moment as soon as I got out of the classroom. Of all, why would he be the one to come and fetch Hyomi and I was even there? I just shrug the thought away and walk to the library. I’m not hungry and even though I am, it’ll just be lonely.

Why?

It may sound funny but the truth is, after my friends knew I’m close with Hyomi and Jongup, they got mad at me. Actually, it was because I refused on doing what they want me to do. I’m not the kind of person to humiliate a person. Yes, you got it right. They asked me to humiliate Hyomi in front of the students. I just chose to lose them as my friends than do something I know I’m not capable of. Besides, I don’t want friends who are so shallow like them.

I pushed the door open as I reached the library. It was not crowded as always. I walked to a table and settled down. Another peaceful but boring lunch. I got my iPod and plugged in my earphones. I inserted my earphones in my ears and grabbed the book I’ve been reading since last week. I was busy reading and at the same time listening to music and a gasping sound caught my attention. I looked up and found Kai. Wait. When did he get there?

Upon noticing me, he looked at me and I could see that something’s wrong. The call I think ended since he put his phone back in his pockets.

“Is something wrong?” I asked.

“They’re fighting.” He said and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

“Who?” I asked but before he answered, it finally hit me. I gathered my things immediately and stood up but he remained on his seat. “What are you doing? They’re freaking fighting!” I said and he snapped out of his thoughts and stood up. We both left the library with the weird looks from the other students.

On our way to the gymnasium, we met the other EXO members and Hyomi and a little after, BAP came running. We were all panting. Minseok oppa pushed the door open and our eyes widened.

Hyomi’s POV

We rushed to the gymnasium as soon as we received a message from a random number saying Himchan and Lay oppa was fighting. We didn’t think twice because we know it wasn’t impossible but we were still surprised since we thought every thing was alright. As soon as we reached the door to the gymnasium, Kai and Ah Neul surprisingly came together followed by BAP. Minseok oppa opened the door as we were fretting and panting. As soon as the door opened, our eyes widened. Many of us gasped at the scene. They were just having a basketball match!

“WHAT THE?!” Some said.

“YAH! That was cheating!” Himchan oppa shouted pouting.

“Yeah! I scored! You lose, er.” Lay oppa said. We were left agaped.

“Oh, you guys are here.” They said smiling.

“I thought you guys are fighting?” Kris oppa asked.

“We were.” They said.

“Aren’t we? We’re having a basketball match and this guy just beat me to it because he was cheating.” Himchan oppa said.

“I wasn’t!” Lay oppa said.

“Then what’s the text we received?” Yongguk oppa asked. They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“You actually thought we were having a fist fight?!” Himchan oppa asked. Now we get it. They played a freaking prank on us.

“YAH! Didn’t you know you got us all worried?!” Luhan oppa said.

“We thought you two actually fought since you weren’t showing that you guys have settled everything!” Chanyeol oppa said. They just laughed at us. I still can’t believe we fell for that. I sighed and slowly a smile drew on my face. At least I know everything’s fine between them.

“You two, you should treat us something! You don’t know how stupid we looked like running here.” Jongdae oppa said and they just smirked.

“You guys, you should’ve since your faces! It was daebak!” The two laughed.

“You know what? You guys should’ve known what we’ll do after you guys pranking us.” Suho oppa said. I was confused at first but when they all started running around, chasing for each other leaving I and Ah Neul clueless, that’s when I knew that everything had gone the way we hoped it would be.

But there’s still one thing that hasn’t been patched up. It’s the problem between me and him.

 


 

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it. I had fun typing it so I hope you also felt the same as you read it. I'll update again later. Please be patient with me. Thank you! :)