Complete

Behind The Scenes

Sungmin's P.O.V

I walked in and saw Kyuhyun was sleeping. I sat at the edge of his bed and placed my hand on his leg. I leaned over to see if he was still sleeping because I had placed my hand down hard,on accident of course, and he was.

"Kyu. I'm so sorry you know I would never do that to you. I hope you can forgive me." I sobbed while I said it. He stirred but was still sleeping. Now i know he was pretending becuse when he sleeps he always stays in one place except for when he is about to wake up.

"Kyu I never meant to do that, I just have mixed feelings that's all." I said barely crying now. I leaned down and hugged him.

"Cho Kyuhyun I know your awake. Now tell me if you forgive me or if you want me to go to my own bed and leave you alone."

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

"Cho Kyuhyun I know your awake. Now tell me if you forgive me or if you want me to go to my own bed and leave you alone."

"A-Cha! How does he know." I thought to myself. What do I do? I got up and hugged him. He flinched at my sudden action.

"I forgive you. How can I not, you're my best friend." To be honest I had mix feelings about him too. I know it can't be love because I'm staight and we're best friends.

"Yay! Does that mean if I get cold I can lay with you?" Aish, this guy. How can you stay mad at him.

"Yes." I said to him with my best aegyo face on.

"Can I go back to sleep now?" I asked him and he nodded. Yes finally. I closed my eyes and felt him hug me and cuddle his head in my chest. I felt complete.

 

 

A/N:Sorry for short chapt laptop is broken so I had to use my sisters and she hates when I use it too long so Annyeong I LOVE YOU!!