Making Plans... Or a Mistake

Behind The Scenes

3rd persons P.O.V

 Sungmin and Kyuhyun have been friends for a long time, almost 6 years, and they never thought of each other as more than friend. For 1. They are both straight and 2. They always have just been friend until.............

................................................................................................................................................................

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were juastin sitting in their room, Kyuhyun playing his games and Sungmin Picking out his outfit for the day, when Donghae came in and told them that Hyuk had fallen and sprained his ankle so Kyuhyun would have to sing his part for today's performance.

"Oh, okay hyung", Kyu said, without looking up from his game, with a pouty face on.

"Oh don't be so sad about it or I'll get Heechul hyung."Donghae said teasingly. Kyuhyun got up to go smack Donghae but he was too quick.

"Sungmin?" Kyuhyun asked to see if he was still in the room or if he left well him and Donghae were talking.

"Yes Kyu?

"Why do you always take so long in getting ready for the day? I mean all you have to do is brush your teeth, comb your hair, put a little make-up on, get dressed, then eat."

"Well I don't know i never thought about it. Why?"

"I don't know. Just asking?"

After breakfast all of Super Junior went to the performance and did all they could. They came home exhausted and went straight back to the dorm, took their showers, and went to sleep.

The next day was Saturday which meant no work. The first to wake up was Sungmin, he got up and started to make himself some pancakes. When he finished he made some for his dormmates and escpecially made special cinnamon  pancakne for Kyuhyun, who would not eat regular pancakes.

"Kyu ah wake up i made you your cinnamon pancakes."

Kyuhyun stirred but did not wake up so Sungmin jumped on top of him with a type of bellyfolp mannor.

" Minnie..OW...I'm...OW...awake...OW." Kyuhyun said between Sungmin's jumps.

"Yay! Now eat some of your pancakes or I'll eat you!" Sungmin said playfully.

"AISH okay i will"

After Kyuhyun ate, they decided they would go to the only place they could go to without being followed by fans, a secret park that they had found out about a couple years ago.

Kyu and Minnie played on the swings a little then sat on a bench next to each other. Kyuhyun kept trying to break the silence but couldn't think of anything to say.

"Kyu ah, Thank you for being my friend even when you first came." Sungmin said while hugging Kyu very tightly.

"I should be thanking you Minnie. You were my friend when I first came, and  you have been my best friend since."

Sungmin felt really happy that Kyu had said and felt a stange feeling towards this man that was now in front of him. Without knowing what he was doing he was doing he.........................................

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey to anyone who is reading Kamsahamnida!!!!!  I love you <3 And sorry for the short chapter you must hate me.