SIX

CHARMED BY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after breakfast, all employees gathered at the team building venue. Krystal formally welcomed everyone and introduced to the employees the facilitators of the different activities they will engage to. Given the number of only 10 new employees plus Suzy and Krystal, the facilitators instructed them to be separated in just two groups. 

Group A was composed of Suzy, Jong-suk and Amber plus three other new employees. They chose Amber as their team leader. On the other hand, Group B was composed of Krystal, Aom, Tina and three other new recruits. Krystal was chosen to be the team leader. Once the groups were settled, they were given 30 minutes to be be prepared for the activities. They were instructed to be in their sports wear, or any comfortable attire.

Amber did not really mind her outfit. She already feels comfortable with her hoodie and pants so she decided to just wait at the venue.

Minutes passed and the others started returning to the venue as well. When Krystal returned, all eyes were on her. She was wearing a purple sweat shirt matched with black shorts. 

"Close your mouth, Dude." Jong-suk told Amber, waking her up from gawking at Krystal. Amber closed and shook her head violently to regain back her focus. She was about to relax but Krystal eyed her and walked towards her.

As Krystal reached in front of Amber, she leaned closer and whispered to Amber's right ear, "Get ready to lose, Recruit." Then Krystal tapped Amber's shoulders as a sign if good luck. Amber was too dumbfounded with Krystal's action. Even a simple shoulders tap made her heart beat like crazy. 

When Krystal left and went to her teammates, Jong-suk went in front of Amber with one eyebrow raised. 

"Miss Krystal's effect on you will surely make us lose. Wake up, Amber!!" Jong-suk shook Amber who was clenching her chest trying to make her heart relaxed.

"We definitely are in trouble. I can just watch her all day." Amber just gulped.

"You are our team leader, Amber. Oh come on!" 

"Don't worry, Dude. We got this!" Amber cheered on, but in her thoughts she is thnking, "I just need to focus on the others and not with Boss. Ugh. Krystal, you are making things hard for me!"

"We need to win, Amber. Geez.." Jong-suk just rolled his eyes to Amber. He knows how lovestruck his bestfriend is with their boss. 

"Chill, Jong. It's not about winning anyway. Let's just get along with the others and have fun." Amber trying to lighten the mood.

"Amber, Dude, my best friend, we need to win because I told Suzy that if we win, she'll go out on a date with me."

"Well, if we lose just tell her that you'll go out on a date with her. Win-win!" Amber said as she wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Ugh. If we lose, there will be no date for me and Suzy, dumb . Seriously, Amber, you are making things hard for me." Jong-suk can only massage his temples in frustration.

"Just stop worrying and enjoy the activities, Jong." Amber just grinned at Jong-suk.

 

There were lots of activities prepared by the facilitators: cheers, relays, sprints and more. So far, they already played 6 games and the scores were tied. The final game of beach vollebay will determine the winner. 

 

"Alright, team. It's now or never!" Amber cheered for her team. While on the other side of the court, Krystal also encouraged her team to do their best.

"Let's win this together!" Krystal said as she hi-fived all her teammates.

 

Both teams went to their positions. Amber pulled up the sleeves of her hoodie and dribbled the volleball, getting ready to serve. With the blow of the whistle, Amber served the ball to the opposing team and the game started. It was a great rally until Amber missed hitting the ball properly because the sleeves of her hoodie fell to her wrists. This gave a point to Krystal's team.

"Ugh. Wait a sec." Amber said, and within a second, she removed her hoodie and threw it at the side of the court. Krystal could only gulp at the view she is looking now. She was gawking at Amber's arms and fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter