FOURTEEN

CHARMED BY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day went great. Jessica understood why Krystal is head over heels to Amber. She can feel Amber’s true intention to he sister. The dinner went smoothly, except for the ice glares Jessica throws at Amber once in a while, especially if the new love birds are acting sweetly at each other. But, Jessica feels happy for Krystal. She saw how Amber puts Krystal first. Like when the steak was served to each of their plates, and Amber took the time to cut the steak in bite sizes. Jessica thought it Amber would eat it all but surprised to see that after cutting the steak, Amber exchanged it to Krystal’s plate. Heck, Amber would even fill Krystal’s glass first before hers. Krystal smiles genuinely at those gestures.   Those small moments assured Jessica that Krystal is in good hands. She just hopes that their parents would see it the way she does. She had her version of hardships with their parents when it came to Yuri, but she didn’t want to dwell on it yet.

 

“Looks like your sister found her person, Seobang. Even Yeon surprisingly fell for her charms.” Yuri said as she approached Jessica who was busy with her thoughts and watching Amber and Krystal play with baby Yeon.

“I think she already did. I am happy for Soojung.” Jessica answered and gave a sweet smile to Yuri. Yuri then gave Jessica a quick peck on the lips.

“But if Amber will hurt her, she‘ll never see the sun rise again.” Jessica continued, turning her head back to the couple playing with her daughter.

“You are the Ice Queen alright.”  Yuri answered giggling as she pulled her girlfriend close to her.

 

 

Amber scooped Yeon when she was able to “catch” her. They were running around the garden playing tag. Yeon’s laughter can be heard, her parents were and happy and a certain cat-eyed girl continually admiring her girlfriend while resting on the garden bench. Krystal can’t help but admire her girlfriend with how great she is with kids. Krystal can still remember that when she met Yeon, the baby would always cry. She thought that it was just because she was rarely home, but Jessica and Yuri said that Yeon is always aloof to people. It took her weeks to win over Yeon’s heart, but  here come’s Amber who easily charmed her niece. “Even the kid feels how genuine of a person you are, Am.” Krystal thought. Breaking her thoughts, she went nearer the playing duo.

 

“Stop playing now kids! Look at the both of you, all sweaty.” Krystal said.

“Berber caught me, Dudungie.” Yeon said giggling as they approached Krystal.

“Sorry, Hon. We got carried away.” Amber answered as they sat back down at the bench.

“You both had fun?” Krystal asked as she wiped the sweat of both Yeon and Amber.

 

Both the “kids” just nodded. Amber continued to tease Yeon by tickling the baby girl’s stomach.

 

“Just stay here, Honey. I’ll just get a fresh shirt for Yeon. Take a rest first. No more playing, okay?”

“Yes, Boss.” Amber answered diverting her attention back to Yeon.

 

Krystal was about to go out the garden with Yeon’s shirt when Amber entered the mansion with Yeon sleeping in her arms. Krystal led Amber to Yuri and Jessica’s room and let her put Yeon to bed. Krystal stayed at the door frame just admiring her girlfriend who is taking utmost care to Yeon. 

"Imagining your furture, Soojung?" Jessica said at a soft tone when she approached Krystal.

"Maybe.." Krystal answered smiling.

"Damn. You are so love struck right now and you two did not even have yet."

"Ssshh, shut up, Unnie!"

 

 Jessica just laughed at her sister and she went inside the room to take care of Yeon.

 

"Thanks, Amber. I ca take care of Yeon from here. You better go home and rest now. Krystal's waiting."

"No worries. Thank you too. I had a great time with all of you. You have a wonderful family, Jessica."

"Take care of Krystal, Amber. I have never seen her this happy before. I know she's more cheerful now because of you. Come visit again next time, okay? Or else.." Jessica said with a glare. Amber just smiled and said,

"We will. I'll make sure your sister still spends time with family. We'll go ahed now, Jessica. See you again." Amber bid her goodbye to Jessica and went to Krystal. Krystal adored Amber and she immediately gave her girlfriend a quick peck on the lips.

"What was that for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter