Trouble?

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

You turned and met eyes with Himchan. His eyes were sparkling and they looked like crystals, but for now, it looked more like angry crystals, burning and flaming ones. 

You felt strange, weird. *I've never felt this way before. I've never felt the feeling of hurting someone this badly before. No one ever mattered so much to me before, i didn't know hurting someone would be this painful.* You looked down at your wrist, with Himchan grabbing onto it and you thought again. *Wait, wait why are my feelings developing so fast?! I haven't even met him for a day!* You snapped as Himchan spoke. 

"You okay?" He asked and you looked up. His expression was softer as he saw you frowning, which means you were thinking about something. *It's really hard to get close to this girl.* 

You were thinking of pulling your hand out of his but before you could do that, someone shouted. 

"Hey, you two!" 

You and Himchan turned and you started worrying. *Oh no...* 

Himchan turned back to see your worried expression. *Who is this now?* He wondered and he let go of your arm and stood in front of you. 

"So, who was the one who bullied and insulted my little precious princess?" P.O spoke while wiggling his eyebrowns. "Was it you? Or you? Or... both?" P.O stared at you and Himchan. 

Himchan saw the red-haired girl who he 'scolded' just now and understood the story. *She brought her boyfriend here.* 

Himchan took a deep breath but as soon as he was about to speak, you pulled him back and he stared at you. 

You looked at P.O and Block B. You were shaking on the inside but you tried to stay calm. "I'm... sorry. I... didn't mean to... scold your girlfriend..." You spoke and Himchan was taken aback. *Why is she taking all the blame now?! I was the one who scolded her!*

Himchan wanted to voice out but he wanted to know why too. 

P.O laughed. "It was you? You sure?" P.O raised an eyebrown. You slowly nodded. 

"You're a liar." Kyung spoke and Taeil nodded. "How can you scold her when you can't even talk to us properly without stuttering?" Taeil added. Jaehyo then walked out and stared at you then at Himchan. "So i see you're trying to defend someone?" 

You were speechless. You didn't want to mess with them but you didn't want to get Himchan into trouble. "I..." You started your sentence when Block B ran towards you and Himchan and split the both of you. "Hey!" Himchan shouted as he struggled for freedom. "You're not going anywhere." Kyung and Taeil held on Himchan even harder and he hissed. 

Jaehyo and P.O grabbed your shoulders and arms and smirked. You didn't bother to retaliate cause you knew you could never run away from them. "This is going to be fun!" Jaehyo cheered and they took you and Himchan to different places. Himchan was looking at you until you left his slight and so were you, with your teary eyes. *I knew i dragged him into trouble...*