Interesting

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

Jaehyo and P.O brought you back to their classroom and chased everyone out of the class. They slammed the doors and shut all the windows. After checking that the doors are locked, they released you. 

You stood there, feeling out of place and afraid. You were not only afraid, but worried. You felt pressurized and you didn't know what to do. 

"Hey, calm down. Take a seat." Jaehyo sat down and patted the seat beside him. You looked at him. *He dragged me here, and now he wants me to calm down and sit beside him?* You felt even more afraid. 

"Ain't you going to sit? Not every girl is able to sit beside the one and only pretty prince Jaehyo, you know." P.O added and he and Jaehyo laughed. 

You shook your head. You bit your lip and sat five seats away from the both of them. They looked at each other and laughed. "Are you really afraid of us? Don't worry, we won't do anything to a girl." P.O spoke and you looked up with a serious face. 

"No. Why did you two bring me here? What do you want to do?" You sounded fierce as you couldn't stand how everyone treated you as you were weaker than them. 

"Woah woah calm yourself down little nerd! No point raising your voice at us!" P.O raised his both hands up and you rolled your eyes... secretly. 

"So... why didn't i see you anywhere in school before? You new?" Jaehyo asked as he walked closer to you. You didn't bother to reply him and looked away. "She has an attitude!" P.O spoke and you looked at him. "Woah don't look at me like that, you might just fall in love with me if you stare at me for long." P.O giggled and you sighed. 

"Don't do this to me. Let me go." You voiced out and Jaehyo brought a chair and sat beside you. "Why are you in such a rush to leave?" He placed his chin on the table and looked up at you. "Maybe probably cause she wants to reunite with her blonde boyfriend?" P.O rubbed his chin. 

*Blonde.. boyfriend?* You thought of Himchan and you raised your voice at P.O. "Where did you bring him to." You said in a stern and protective voice. "Woah i heard that he is a new transfer student, you and him got together this fast?" P.O asked. 

You ignored him and faced the back of the classroom with your eyes closed. *I hope this ends soon. I wonder where is Himchan...* 

"She's no fun!" Jaehyo kicked the chair away and was messing with his classmate's bags. 

Soon, there was a knock on the door. "Open up, it's me." You heard a familiar woman's voice and shot up. P.O opened the door and the red-haired girl walked in with her arms crossed. 

"Well well well, you seem to always find trouble with me. So, how was your injuries that time?" She laughed and glared at you. You looked at her and straightened up. For some reason, you didn't feel afraid anymore. You just wanted to get out of this god damn it place and find Himchan. 

"So you think by hurting someone makes you better?" You shot back and she frowned. "Wow you're talking back to me now?!" She stomped to you with her heels and raised her hand, ready to slap you. But someone dashed into the room and blocked you. "What.." She paused and she rolled her eyes. 

"You shouldn't be doing this. Go back to your classroom, P.O's play toy." Zico spoke and she screamed back. "I've got a name and it's Yoonjung!" She argued. "Whatever, play toy. You're so freaking ty and i totally don't understand how my bro could fall for you. So you're totally his playtoy." Zico smirked and she ran to P.O. 

"Baby! Ain't you going to scold him? He keeps calling me your playtoy!" She clung on to P.O and he laughed. "Even if you're a playtoy, you're mine, so what difference is there?" P.O winked and she smiled and hugged him. 

*What a sweet talker.* You felt irritated and suddenly you felt someone staring at you. You looked up and met eyes with Zico. He smiled. "Did that bloody beat you up that time?" You were shocked by what he called her. *Bloody ?* 

You didn't respond but you were looking at him, trying to find something suitable to say. "I guess she did. With that disgusting group of girls who they called themselves 'The bullies'?" Zico looked at you and your eyes widen. *Why is he insulting his friend's girlfriend when she is right there...* 

Yoonjung shouted. "That that you're talking to deserved that treatment!" Zico turned and shot her a deadly glare. "Shut up, i wasn't talking to you." He turned back and pushed you lightly and shared a seat with you. You didn't feel too comfortable so you stood up but he pulled you back down. "You're sharing a seat with me, don't bother moving anywhere." He slung his arm over your shoulder. 

You tried to shake him off and turned to him and asked. "You're the leader of BlockB, right?" Zico brightened up and took his hands off you. "You're finally talking to me." Zico smirked and you frowned. "Are you new? I've never seen you before. That bloody hasn't told me about you until today-" 

"I've got a name!!!" Yoonjung screamed and P.O shut with a kiss. 

"Bloody witch." Zico rolled his eyes then focused back on you. "You know something, little one." Zico started a conversation and you looked at him. "You're interesting." He smiled and you had question marks all around you. Zico laughed. "Alright alright, everyone out now! I want private time with this new girl." Zico pushed Jaehyo, P.O andYoonjung out of the room. 

Zico slammed the door and you stood up. "I should go too.." You attempted to walk out of the door but he grabbed your shoulders and pushed you on a seat. You stared at him and frowned. 

"I'm really handsome, huh?" Zico teased and you just stared at him. "Are you always this flirty to every girl?" You asked. "Maybe, maybe not." Zico smirked.