meet the son family

ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three hours of constant driving, Seulgi and Wendy finally arrived at their province. It was already past noon when they entered in their own village. As they were passing by the small and concreted houses, Wendy saw the villagers outside welcoming them with much enthusiasm. They were raising their hands high and cheerfully waved them with big smiles on their faces.

Wendy assumed that the people were already informed about their arrival on that day. She instantly felt the warmth inside her chest because of the hospitality and the feeling of returning back to your hometown once again.

As they reached the end of the pathway, Wendy could already view the sight of her family’s mansion from her car. It was obviously the biggest house in their village, which was mostly covered with white paint and decorated with bricks and other extravagant details. There was also a beautiful garden located on the sides; which was requested dearly by her mother who really loved collecting and taking care of different plants and flowers. There was also a huge fountain in the middle with a statue of some goddess.

Wendy admitted to herself that she missed the place. She technically grew up there and all the memories of her childhood were still in her mind. For her, nothing really changed there. It was still a home for her.

She hopped out of her sedan as soon as she parked it at their mansion’s carport. She knew that her brothers already arrived earlier than her because she could see their expensive and stylish cars parked before hers. She motioned Seulgi to come out as well and join them for lunch. Seulgi wanted to decline since for her it was like a family reunion for them but Wendy insisted so she had no choice but to accept the offer. She took her things out from the back seat and followed Wendy.

“Wow,” Seulgi couldn’t help but give comment to the Son’s huge residence. “This place is still amazing, like it’s newly built.” For Seulgi, it was still the same house where she used to go so that she could play with Wendy along with their other friends when they were younger. It was still the same huge and elegant house that only rich people like Wendy’s family could afford.

Wendy nodded, still fascinated with the thought of how rich her family was and how they could maintain such a lovely house. After a minute of gawking at the front view of the house, they finally decided to enter inside.

As they passed through the large doorway, a busy scene of housemaids doing different tasks greeted them. They seemed to be redecorating the living room and she didn’t know why. The maids noticed the presence of the two girls and they instantly welcomed them with much politeness and formality.

Wendy hated it. She didn’t want that kind of treatment. She always told them to greet her simply whenever she meets them. But they’d always replied that it was part of their job. She only sighed, giving up.

“Finally! The spoiled brat is here!” A cheerful voice caught their attentions. Wendy turned around to see the owner of that voice – it was none other than her brother, Baekhyun Son. The second child of Mr. and Mrs. Son. The annoying older brother.

“Excuse me? I am not a spoiled brat. I’ve already told you that, haven’t I?” Wendy defended. Her nose was almost scrunching as she gave her brother a silly face. It made Seulgi cackled.

“Whatever, kiddo. Now give your brother a hug. I thought you’ve missed me?” He said, pouting his lips like a kid. He opened his arms widely, ready to receive a warm hug from his younger sister. Wendy rolled her eyes but still obliged. She squeezed Baekhyun’s body tightly, making the latter wince in pain.

Baekhyun’s eyes followed to Seulgi. “Hi there, Seulbear. It’s nice to see you again.”Seulgi felt her cheeks warm up because of shyness so she just replied him with a small wave and smile.

“Anyway, mom’s in the kitchen. Now, let’s move on and proceed to the dining hall. God, I’m starving. They already served the food but they told me to be patient and wait for you two,” he whined, making the two girls chuckle at his child-like behavior.

A delicious and mouth-watering smell of dishes greeted under their noses as they entered the spacious dining hall. The long table was filled with tasty-looking foods. It was like a lunch feast, according to Seulgi.

Then, Mrs. Son appeared. She was holding a freshly cooked pasta and she carefully placed it on the table. The satisfied look on her face said it all, she was proud preparing their lunch.

Wendy always believed that her mom wasn’t going older because she still looked fine and young despite of her growing age. When she left their house, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter