The Aftermath

Eternally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were in the top of a cliff but it was somewhat different because far away, there was a wall of pure light in the end of the mountain and opposite to it, there was a fall of pure darkness. Sana was with her back turned to the fall but dangerously near it. Mina brought her there but she was so afraid, after all this time she had been with the other that seemed like eternity she was never afraid. And they went everywhere. She trusted Mina so much but she knew, she knew Mina was up to something that would hurt her deeply. It would hurt them deeply.
The conclusion had come. Mina knew what to do.
'I have a plan' Mina said before and it echoed in Sana's mind. Eyes filled of tears. Mina said she had to go.
"No Mina please, don't go" Sana pleaded, hugging her for dear life, afraid to let her go even the slightest. Like Mina would slip away and be lost forever. She knew, she knew Mina was going to leave her. 
"Sana please listen." She said cradling her cheeks.
"If I let go now, you can live. I know, I'm absolutely sure it would be enough"
It all made sense in Mina's mind when she realized.
"But Mina, will you be back?" Sana asked.
"No. But I have to go. Don't ever come look for me because I won't be here" Mina hugged her the same way, passing her hand on her hair trying to bring any comfort, eyes stinging with tears. Sana sobbed louder as her head rested in the crock of her neck.
"Please no" Sana pleaded once again and Mina hesitantly left the embrace, Sana losing her strength to hold her closer.
Mina looked at her lovingly as one tear left each of her eyes, sliding on her cheeks.
"I love you" Mina said before pushing Sana by her shoulders, making the girl fall back into the fall of pure darkness as her eyes fixated on the person she loved the most. It all went in slow motion. All Sana could see was an explosion behind Mina, she was surrounded by light, crying as she seemed to be disappearing as the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter