The End

Eternally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Did you read the foreword?

 

 

 

 

It had been a while she doesn't do something like that. The disco lights blasting through the main room in the middle of the house, the loud music that made everyone's body pump, the smoke and smell coming from the nearby barbecue some teenagers she didn't know decided to do at the backyard of the house, it almost subsided the smell of the alcohol that made the people there intoxicated. It was late at the night. She wondered why the neighbors didn't call the police yet.
"Hey, I looked for you everywhere" Momo approached, putting a hand on her shoulder, the other hand occupied by a bottle of beer.
Sana was standing by the backyard door, looking at the smoke that flew from the grill to the sky.
Momo then guided her inside again, where Tzuyu was because Sana had promise not to leave her alone for too long in that environment, after all Tzuyu was shy around so many people.
"You alright?" Sana asked nonetheless, seeing Tzuyu sat on a couch by the living room, she was in the middle of chaos to say the least, so she sat by her side, looking for a drink for herself.
Momo was in front of them, she quickly joined a group that was dancing a song she liked and left the two alone.
It had been almost a year Sana and Tzuyu broke up.
They weren't awkward by then because they were friends after everything but Sana was looking at Tzuyu looking attentively to a girl at the dance floor and that gave her a strange feeling.
"Why don't you go there?" Sana asked also looking at the girl.
"I don't know" Tzuyu simply answered, leaving by her side a drink she was just holding because she didn't want to drink. On the contrary of Sana that went over her and grabbed the drink, it had a strong scent of vodka.
Sana hummed, smiling, she knew Tzuyu too much.
"I'm going over there if you don't want to" Sana said getting up, already dancing to the song when Tzuyu held her by the waist for her to standing still.
"No you're not, go find another girl for you" Tzuyu said leaving Sana standing there as she approached the pale girl that Tzuyu had been eyeing for a while.
Sana looked over to Momo and saw her also having fun so she decided to leave them to it.

She hadn't gone upstairs yet so when her eyes encountered the beginning of the staircase she decided to drink all her drink at once and explore.
She saw some things she preferred to forget (so it won't be mentioned here). But what really called her attention was a person standing at the balcony at the far end of the hallway of the second floor, it appeared to be a girl and she was hugging her stomach with a hand above it and the other gripping tightly onto the metal railing of the balcony. That left Sana concerned so she decided to approach.
"Are you okay?" Sana asked touching the girl's shoulder.
"Not really" The girl said, she was pretty but that didn't concern Sana right then at least.
"Can you help me to the bathroom? I think I'll throw up" The girl managed to say. Sana nodded, taking one of the girl's arms to pass on her shoulders for support. The thing was, Sana wasn't very athletic so she had to support herself and the girl on the metal railing but it didn't feel much secure when the thing started to look like it wanted to break so she decided to step forward only to be surprised by a guy that looked super angry at her.
"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" He asked in disbelief and anger. Sana was caught in a difficult situation since the other girl was almost pass out as she had her arm on her shoulders and a hand rested on her waist.
"Let her go now!" The guy said, grabbing his proclaimed girlfriend by the other arm, he was being aggressive so Sana didn't let the girl go.
"I was taking her to the bathroom." Sana said utterly calm.
"Bull. Now let her go, if not I don't mind taking a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter