Prologue

Sunset By The Balcony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Well, what makes you changed your mind? Why are you suddenly interested in renting out your apartment? I thought you loved to stay alone. What was it you were saying a few months ago when you moved out? You wanted privacy?’ Nora giggled.

Annoyed by his sister’s tone, Kyungsoo inhaled deeply before continued, ‘Cut that crap sis. I am not in the mood to listen to your sarcasm. Just help me post that ads on your Facebook’s page.’

‘Hey, this is not how you asked for favor from people, especially your big sis. What’s the magic word? Or I’ll tell mom you moved out from my house.’

‘Urrgghh… this woman.’ Kyungsoo cussed in this thought. He then proceed, ‘Fine… Big sis, can you please help me to post my ads poster on your Facebook’s page?’

‘Now that’s more like it. At last, the mighty Kyungsoo has stumbled.’ A laughter of satisfaction can be heard from the other line. Then, the tone changed, to a more serious one. ‘But seriously, what makes you want to rent out your apartment? Are you having some financial problem? If you do, you can just tell me. I may be able to help you out.’

‘No, that’s not it. Besides, even if I do, I can’t just simply ask you to bail me out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter