-2-

Betcha!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

BAEKHYUN

Who would have thought that I'd give so much of my attention to a girl that I just met recently? Since the last time we met, my eyes always pinned on her figure every time she walked past me in the hallway, when I found her at the library, or at the cafeteria. I didn't even realize it until Jongin pointed it out for me. 

 

"Baekhyun, are you even listening to me?" Jongin put his face closer right in front of me.

 

"Huh?!" I just give him my confused look.

 

"I asked you what do you want to eat? I'm about to order the food for us. Who are you looking at anyway?" Jongin turned around to see what I've been looking at all this while.

 

"Are you looking at her again? Jaehee's friend isn't she? Hohoo are you perhaps having a crush on her? I've seen you giving her way too much attention nowadays." Jongin teasingly raised his eyebrows at me.

 

"I just think she's quite attractive, that’s all!" I said to him.

 

"Who?" Yura and Sehun exclaimed at the same time.

 

"That girl!" Jongin pointed at the girl with a tray full of food and a lollipop between her lips walking to her table.

 

"Yoon Sera? Are you for real?!" She looked at me with her big eyes which were as large as Chanyeol's eyes and gave me her surprised look. I just faked some cough as a response to her question. I mean what's wrong with Yoon Sera anyway.

 

"Woah, I'm happy that you are finally ready to move on but she's quite hard to approach huhu what do I do?" she whined out of nowhere..

 

"What are you babbling about? I just said she's quite attractive doesn't mean I like her and want to date her okay! Stop thinking ahead all of the time." I flicked her forehead and she slumped on her seat and yes I meant what I said to Yura just now. I don't think I want to rush for a relationship, for now, I just want to take things slow and this feeling I feel for Sera might be just a mere attraction that won't last long. 

 

"Uh whatever~ I'm still going to dig some information about her from Sooyoung anyway. It's been a long time since you’ve shown this kind of interest to any girl!" I just rolled my eyes and let her do whatever she wants for now. 

 

'.ㅅ'

 

"Mrs. Kim, where can I find this book?" I just arrived at the library and showed the librarian a photo of a book that I was looking for. There are a lot of things that I need to catch up on right now. Even though I just got back to college, I want to graduate as early as possible, that's why whenever I have time, I'll always come here collecting some references.

 

"You can find it at the back aisle near the Math sections" - She answered my question and gave me directions on where I can find the book.

 

"Thank you, Mrs. Kim!" 

 

I got the book as soon as I found the right aisle and I was about to go back to the front desk to borrow the book but I heard an extreme clicking sound of a mouse, It was too loud that it got me so curious so I checked it out. Who the hell went to this reading area when there were a lot of vacant seats at the front? I went straight to the reading area for this section and...

 

Guess who I found?

 

Yeah, it's her! Even though I can only see her back, I can still recognize her. I'm squinting my eyes from where I'm standing right now to see what she's doing on her laptop since she's clicking her mouse at an extreme speed. You may don't believe me but seriously...

 

I can't even believe what I'm seeing right now either. She...

 

Yoon Sera is playing League of legends

 

at the library..

 

She's not working on a project or studying but she is playing a game at the ing library! Can't you believe that?!

 

This girl seriously! I just shook my head and let out a small amused laugh. I don't think she can hear me or even realize that there's another person who just entered this secluded reading area since she's wearing a headphone and too focused on her game. I watched her for a while until I checked my watch and realized I need to get back home.

 

"Just what kind of girl are you?" I mumbled and left the place after I looked at her for the last time.

 

==============='.ㅅ'===============

SERA

Sera stepped out of the library when suddenly she heard her phone ringing and turned out it’s just her friend, Sooyoung calling her.

 

"Hey! Can you stay with me tonight? You know I don't want to sleep alone since Yoonju decided to go back to our hometown today." She went on saying it right away after Sera answered her phone call.

 

"I thought she'll go back tomorrow." Sera got confused since the last time Sooyoung asked her to sleep over was supposed to be tomorrow, not tonight.

 

"Yeah, that was her plan but the train ticket to Busan is only available for tonight and there's no ticket left for tomorrow." Sera heard her friend sighed on the other line.

 

"Alright, glad I haven't left campus yet I'll go straight to your apartment then." Sooyoung & Yoonju's apartment is closer to campus than Sera's apartment that's why she's so glad that she hasn't left to go home yet there’s no need to make a u-turn.

 

"Okay, I'll order your favorite dishes as a payback. Come here soon then, don't take too long or I’ll eat it all by myself." Sooyoung exclaimed!

 

"As if you can eat all of it! Geez, I thought you were on diet." Sera rolled her eyes and hung up on her friend to start leaving campus area.

 

'.ㅅ'

 

Peoples usually get so sleepy when their stomachs are full, that's exactly how Sera is right now fast asleep and Sooyoung was about to lie down beside her on her own bed when her phone dinged with a kakaotalk notification from Yura.

 

"Are you home?"

 

"Yes! I was about to sleep, what's wrong?" she quickly typed her reply to her senior slash her neighbor.

 

"Oh, nothing. I just want to give you some of the cookies I baked today. I'll give it to you tomorrow morning then! You can rest now, that is so unusual of you to sleep this early, you must be so tired today"

 

"Oh! I can't say no to your baked cookies. I can't wait to taste your experiment this time and Sera is staying at my apartment too right now. You can also ask for her opinion tomorrow. I'm sure sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter