3rd.

Fiction, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last show for their tour is just a few nights away.

For the first stops, Wendy made sure to show her positivity and made the members laugh till they cry their eyes out (mostly Seulgi). She was also bold in initiating skinships.. so she won’t regret not doing her best to show them how much she loves and cares for them.

“2 days more..” Seulgi sits on the armrest of their hotel room couch and handed a cold beer to seungwan “yeah..” she closed her laptop and taps the space beside her “you can finally invite someone for a sleepover in our room” wendy winks at her friend “what? hey, there’s no need for that.. We’re together in the dorm everyday and I don’t want anyone occupying your space” Seulgi pouts at the idea “I’m not just talking about you inviting joy in our room.. but thank you seul, I know even sooyoung can’t replace me in your heart” they both chuckle and spend the night talking all serious and nonsense over a cold tall beer. Seungwan smiles at the crowd as the group finished their last bow. It has been a great era for her, this comeback was surely a blessing and their guestings were all fun. The best thing she enjoyed are the skinships the members initiated. Seungwan wondered if it was right to enjoy such moments but she’s thankful that they made her heart light and happy.

Irene unnie is shining brightly today, well.. everyday.. it’s just that this night i stared at her longer, memorizing every inch of her.

Her smile..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter