First.

Fiction, Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan stares at the couple throwing glances and smiles secretly while she lets out a sigh, why does she always have to watch her favorite unnie with her lover and pretend that her heart isn’t heavy the moment the older looks at her.

This another heartbreak will be included in her story for sure.

The members bickering and remote fighting noises enters their ears as soon as the dorm room open. “stop it, hey.. let go” Irene calmly scolded the taller girl telling her to get off from the monolid girl hiding the remote behind her back against the floor. “unnie.. they’re making fun of my acting” sooyoung pouts pointing at the screen playing her first drama lead. “I like So-Rim. You’re really cute there and you played the role well” seungwan praises her that made the girl smile proudly “so.. how's the private event unnie?” Yerim asks before stuffing chips in “it was fun” wendy looks at irene and nods at what she said.

‘of course you were overjoyed unnie..’

After their dinner Seungwan sets herself in front of her laptop starting to type another chapter in her story.

I wanted this. I wanted to be tortured with the pain of seeing them together, hoping the pain will help change my heart.. will help make my eyes no longer seek for her.. the girl I have been secretly in love with since our debut. But how can i move on when after the long hours that my heart were torn apart she would do something to sooth and fix it again. Here she is snuggling next to me, holding my hand because of cold weather and it didn’t lessen a bit inside the van.

“sleepy unnie?” I asked her and she hummed a reply

“then sleep, I’ll wake you up when we get there” I took a small pillow beside me and placed it on my shoulder so she could sleep comfortably. I love it when she acts like she always need me beside her.. like i always give her what she want.. and I’m completely satisfied just by knowing i did something for her that made her happy. I guess unloving her will take a lot of time for me.

Her smile is formed in a thin line, she checked her story’s front page. She noticed the date she published it online. A year a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter