Eleven

Young Love, High School Love (Discontinued)

Yuna was running fast back to school although it was already 6pm and nobody was at school.

“I have to find answer for myself.” she kept thinking about nurse’s words, Aron’s words and every moment she has with JR.

She ran to rooftop where she always was bullied by JR, hoping JR was still there.

[ At Rooftop ]

When she arrived, JR was really there. She was standing a bit far and watched him. He was sobbing alone. It took him a moment to notice that Yuna was there watching him.

“Yuna?!...” he was so shocked to see her.
“Why are you here? Aren’t you with Minhyun for a dinner… I mean you should have left school already.” he asked.

“I left then I came back because I forgot to give my cookies to one of my classmates. Here you go!” Yuna walked to him and handed him a box of cookies. JR was lost. He received the cookies.

“Why are you here?” she asked.

“I… I just want to relax.” he replied. The atmosphere became a bit awkward.

Yuna turned to look round. “This is the place that you always bullied me.” she said.

JR became so ashamed and quickly turned his face from her.

“Don’t you have anything to say to me?” she asked.

JR remained silent but was secretly sobbing. Yuna was waiting for his reply for a while but he didn’t turn back nor replied her anything.

“I’m gonna leave then. Sorry to come to disturb your rest!” Yuna said then turned back, heading to leave.

IM SORRY!!! I’m sorry for everything.” JR finally turned back and said sorry. Yuna stopped walking and turned to him.

“I’m bad. I’m the worst. I’ve hurt you. I’m not asking you to forgive nor don’t hate me but please accept my apologize!” he said then gave a deep bow to her.

“I’m really sorry.” JR kneeled down and cried out loud.

Yuna was touched by his action and burst out crying too. She could feel his sorrow and regret. She kneeled to him back.

“Do you know why I decided to leave this school?” she asked.

JR looked at her curiously.

“I’m totally fine with your bullying. I leave school because I want Yuri accept you and date with you openly. If I’m still here, she’ll never accept you. I don’t want to be burden for you and her.” -Yuna-

“Yuna…” JR was shocked to hear.

“I just hope you’ll be happy with her after I leave. I saw you have been struggling a lot for her and I want to end your pressure and pain.” -Yuna-

“Song Yuna… why did you do it because of me? Why do you think that way?” JR got emotional.
“I don’t deserve it. I don’t deserve to be sacrificed like this. You’re making me hate myself even more now. Did you come into my life just to make me feel ashamed of myself? Song Yuna, Song Yuna…” JR cried louder.

“Why would you feel hurt like this? You should be happy.” -Yuna-

“I’m not happy. My heart is aching so much. I’ve never been this hurt before. Since you came into my life, my heart aches a lot.” -JR-

“Me too! My heart aches a lot too since I met you. If you have only hurt and bullied me maybe my heart wouldn’t be this hurt but why do you care for me sometimes? You know it made my heart ache. Whenever I think of your good deed for me, I cry, I feel hurt inside so much. I don’t even know why.” Yuna cried louder too.

“The care and love were so real and I feel hurt.” Yuna added.

“Yuna!!! I’m sorry to hurt you.” -JR-

Yuna suddenly hugged him first. “I hope this moment isn’t fake or just a dream. I hope it’s true to have you crying for me.” she said. JR was so shocked to get hug from her first. He hugged her tight back.

“I hope it’s not dreaming to have you inside my arms too. Yuna, I was so scared that I would never see you anymore. I was coward, not have enough bravery to see you leave that’s why I ran to hide myself here. Thanks for coming to me!” JR said and would hug her tighter.

“Yes you were so coward. I was waiting for you to comeback to class but you didn’t appear. I was afraid I’d never see you again too. That’s why I came.” -Yuna-

“Do you have anything to tell me?” she asked.

JR released the hug and looked at her face. He used his both hands to wipe her tears.

“I do have. I always have one thing to say to you which I have been coward for long time. Yuna, I LOVE YOU!” he confessed then kissed her lips. Yuna was so surprised to hear his sudden confession. She felt awkward at first but then she returned the kiss for the first time.

After kissing, they smiled to each other.

“Did you just return the kiss to me?” he playfully asked.

"I... " Yuna shyly turned her face away from him.

"Hey, where has your bravery gone now? Look at me!" JR . He tried to face her face to look at him but Yuna tried to escape.

"No, I dare not to look at you." she tried to turn away. Then she hugged him again to stop him from forcing her to look at him. JR patted her head and hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry for everything happened in the past. I'm really sorry.” he just couldn’t stop apologizing.
“I'll say it again with my bravery and honesty that I love you. I love you so much, Yuna. I don't even know when and how it has started. I just know I love you so much. How about you?" -JR-

"I don't know." -Yuna-

"What? You have hugged me first for twice and even returned my kiss and you just said you don't know?" JR released the hug and looked at her surprisingly.

"So what do you suppose me to say?" Yuna smirked.

"Like I love you too, something like that." -JR-

"How could I love someone who has been bullying me both physical and mental?" Yuna tried to .

JR became teary again to hear.

Yuna burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" -JR-

"It's my first time to see you this funny and kid-like. Ms. Nurse was right. You have soft side, a kid-like side not that scary leader of gangsters, KIM JR." -Yuna-

"What? What did she tell you about me? Oh god, this is not right." JR got embarrassed.

"Well, today there were a few people telling me about you. Ms. Nurse and Aron-shi." -Yuna-

"Really? What did they tell you?" JR impatiently asked.

"Ms. Nurse told me that on the day I fainted on rooftop, you were taking care of me till late night." -Yuna-

"Not late night but till dawn..." JR murmured alone.

"Huh? What did you just say? Till dawn? Were you with me till dawn?" Yuna got another surprise.

"Yeh! How could a girl sleep alone in treatment room like that especially you were having high fever. I was worried so..." JR was shy to tell the truth.

"And you stole my hair pin!" -Yuna-

"WHAT? How could you know?" JR was shocked.

"I accidentally made it drop from your bag today." Yuna said then took the hair pin from her bag to show him.

"Ya~ give it back to me!" -JR-

"It's mine. Why do you want something that's not yours?" -Yuna-

"Because I'll take it to look whenever I miss you. It'll cure my loneliness and sadness." JR replied with a smile.

"Do you always keep it with you? -Yuna-

"Mmm everywhere everytime" he shyly patted his hairline.
tumblr_mhmuz6bFih1rssm76o1_250.gif

Yuna couldn't stop laughing over his shyness.

"Alright, I'll give it to you. I have a lot at home." she handed it back to him. JR received it and kept in his pocket right away.

"Gomawoyo(thank you)! Oh by the way, what did Aron-hyung tell you?" -JR-

"A lot! He told me a lot about you. He told me you started bullying me again because you wanted to protect me from Yuri and other people's bullying. He said he has never seeing you care and cry for a girl like this before." -Yuna-

"Aigoo(omg) hyung is really talkative!" JR got shy again.

"Did he say anything else?" -JR-

"He told me to come to make thing that is uncompleted, complete before and I leave." -Yuna-

"Yes you should make thing uncompleted, complete by now." JR meant her response to his confession.

"What is that?" Yuna acted like she didn't get what he meant.

"You've not given me the answer yet. Do you love me too? Will you go out with me? Jabal(please)!" he acted pitiful.

"Is this scary JR I have been seeing?" Yuna laughed over his cuteness again.

"Tell me your answer!" -JR-

Yuna shyly nodded.

"What is with that nod? Speak by word!" JR insisted and couldn’t wait to hear her response.

"Thanks for protecting and saving me until now! I'd like to go out with you too." she finally accepted his love.

"Yuna, thank you!" he hugged her and burst out crying of excitement.

"I know I've been bad to you but I'll repay everything, please trust me! Thank you so much for accepting me!" -JR-

They hugged each other tight and never wanted to let go.

-----

A moment later :

"Hey kids, what the hell are you doing right here at this hour? It's time to go home. Why are you flirting each other right here? I'm gonna write down your name for school director." a security staff came.

JR and Yuna quickly broke the hug. They were shocked.

"Tell me what is your name? I'll give to director. You kids haven't finished school yet. Why behaving like this? Hugging each other at such silent place? This time you should be home already. Come on! Tell me!" the security staff came close to them.

"Yuna, I'll count from 1 to 3 then hold my hand and run together!" JR made the sign. Yuna nodded.

"1 2 3 run" they started running from security staff.

"Hey you kids, aishhhhh, don't run!"

-----

They kept running very fast and left school safely.

"I think we're safe now. Oh god, I'm so tired." Yuna said with her half breath.

"We're safe now." -JR-

They looked at each other then burst out laughing.

"It's our second time, running like this." -JR-

*stomach growling*

"Are you hungry?" -Yuna-

"Ah a little! It's getting dark now. Let me send you home!" -JR-

"No, you’re hungry now. Let's go to eat together!" Yuna said with a smile. Then they went to a hot pot restaurant.

-----

[ At Hot Pot Restaurant ]

JR kept eating because he hasn't eaten anything for full day now.

"You said you're hungry a little bit. Look, you eat a lot!" -Yuna-

"I've not eaten anything for full day now and it’s because of you." -JR-

"Alright then eat! You'd better eat a lot of vegetables too." Yuna kept putting food to his bowl.

"Thank you, my love!" JR sweetly thanked to her.

"Aren't you hungry? Why are you not eating?" JR noticed Yuna didn't eat at all, only making the soup and put food for him.

"I've eaten with Minhyun already, before I went to meet you at rooftop." -Yuna-

"Oh right, you have a date with him." JR became upset.

"It's not a date. It's just a farewell dinner with a friend." -Yuna-

"How about now? A dinner date with boyfriend?" he .

"kind of!" she shyly replied.

"By the way, how about Minhyun? I mean don't you have any feeling for him?" JR hesitantly asked.

"I do. I have feeling for him. He has been so kind to me. I'm really thankful. But my feeling for him is just friend. I feel sorry for him too." -Yuna-

"Then why did you kiss with him that day near toilet, the day we went for a movie." JR showed his upset again.

"You saw it? Hmm I couldn't escape. Just like when you forced to kiss me. I couldn't escape." she sadly replied.

"Good then! I thought you agreed to kiss him. That is a relief! I was so hurt. I wanted to enter and stopped you both but I couldn't. My heart was ached so much that time. " -JR-

"That's why you expressed your anger to me at train station that night." Yuna burst out smiling.

"I'm sorry." JR touched her hand.

"How about you and Yuri?" Yuna hesitantly asked him back.

"I don't have any feeling for her now. Well, to be honest I don't think I've ever had feeling for her for real. Maybe because she's so popular and outstanding that's why I wanted her. Maybe I just wanted to win her stubbornness. She has been using me to do this and that. I don't think I should listen to her anymore after she made me do a big mistake to you like this. I feel so bad for her and myself." -JR-

"Please forgive her! She's just too spoiled but she's not all bad. Please don't mind her!" -Yuna-

"Why are you so kind hearted like this? You don't mind her at all?" -JR-

"Whatever, she's my half-sister. I just wish one day we'll be good to each other. I don't want my dad feel sad because of us. Promise me that you'll forgive her!" -Yuna-

"If you insist!" JR didn’t want to let it go this easy but since Yuna kept insisting, he forced himself to agree.

"By the way, are you really transferring to another school?" -JR-

"Yes, I think it's still the best way." -Yuna-

"How about me? Don't you miss me or should I transfer to that school too?" -JR-

"Please stay here! Every parent's dream is to see their children graduate from this school. So you should stay! We can meet when we are free." -Yuna-

"I'm gonna miss you a lot. How can I endure it? I can't imagine." JR faced down on table, showing his sadness to her.

"You have to endure because I'll endure it too." -Yuna-

"I'll pick up you from school then walk you home every day. If there is someone who bullies you, tell me! If someone wants to flirt you, tell me, I'm gonna kill them all. Nobody is allowed to touch my girlfriend." -JR-

Yuna burst out laughing then nodded to give a sign that she got what he said.

After that they exchanged their contact. JR saved Yuna's number as "My Girlfriend" and Yuna saved his number as "My Boyfriend".

"Remember that if someone wants to flirt with you, you have to tell them that you have a boyfriend already, a very scary one that will kill them if they're stubborn to chase after you. Got it?" JR kept warning again and again.

"Alright I got it. Can we go home now, my scary boyfriend?" -Yuna-

"Ohhh that's not lovely at all. Try calling handsome boyfriend or charisma boyfriend instead!" JR insisted.

"Charisma JR! Hehe" Yuna .

"No, why JR? Call me honey, baby... " -JR-

"Can I call you by your real name Jonghyun? I like it better than your nickname. Can I?" Yuna hesitantly asked.

"For you it's fine of course!" JR didn't really like to be called by his real name besides his family and s but for Yuna, he happily allowed her to.

"Jonghyun-oppa!" She addressed him in sweet way for the first time.

JR was so excited to hear. Then they left the restaurant. JR sent Yuna back home. They wouldn't let go of each other hand, even riding on train or walking.

-----

[ In Front of Yuna’s House ]

“Thank you so much for sending me home!” -Yuna-

“Hmm why does time fly this fast? I don’t want to let you go. Should we hang out tomorrow since it’s weekend?” -JR-

“My dad is coming back tomorrow so I have to be home.” -Yuna-

“How about Sunday?” -JR-

“Jonghyun-ah, I want sometime to be alone for a moment. I’ll take a short break from school too. After I get better, let’s meet!” -Yuna-

“I got it. I should give you time after what has happened. I’m waiting for you. Tell me when you know where you will transfer. Rest well and take care! Contact your charisma boyfriend if there is anything. From now on don’t keep the burden alone! Got it?” he patted her head.

“You too, take care of yourself too! Don’t go to fight! Please love yourself!” -Yuna-

“Can I hug you for one minute?” he asked. Yuna nodded then he hugged her tight inside his arms with all his love he has for her.

“Again, sorry for everything and thank you for everything too! I love you. Thanks for accepting me!” he started crying again.

“Don’t cry! I hope we can be happy from now on. Don’t blame yourself! Don’t be hurt!” Yuna patted his back to console.

“I LOVE YOU, Yuna! I love you so much.” he cried louder.

“Good boy, don’t cry! I love you too.” Yuna burst out crying too.

They were hugging and crying for a while then decided to let go of each other for now.

-----

After a bitter sweet good-bye, JR went to a silent place to cry alone because he couldn’t believe that everything was true. It was too good to be true. He had mixed feeling, happy and hurt. He is happy because Yuna forgave him, didn’t mind the past and accepted him. But he is hurt because he feels so sorry for everything he has done to her in the past.

“Yuna, I’ll do everything to repay you back. I’ll be the best boyfriend to you. I promise!” -JR-

-----

Yuna couldn’t fall asleep too. She felt complicated and she felt everything happened too fast. She didn’t know if her decision was right or wrong but her heart wants it this way. The good thing is she made uncompleted thing completed now and found answer to her heart too. She just hopes she will be happy from now on, in family, at new school and with her lover.

“Grandma, please tell me I’m doing the right way. Please make my life happier from now on!” -Yuna-

-----

tumblr_mhmuz6bFih1rssm76o4_r1_250.gif

His smile T_T