02

Im Your Fairy God-Boyfriend!

Ella slumped down on her bed when she got home that day. She noticed something on her bedside table. She lazily sat up and picked the note. 'What's this?' She thought to herself.

Sleep tonight

And you will earn a pleasent surprse tomorrow.

"Bwoh? What the heck is this?" She sleepily wondered. Without knowing, she passed out of exhaustion.

~_~

"Aww... She;s so cute..."

"Shh! You'll wake her up!" Ella stirred in her sleep.

"Jo Kwangmin! Look at what you did!"

"She's like a sleeping angel."

"Shhh!"

"Shhh yourself, Sunho!" Ella slowly opened her eyes.

"Mmhhmmm..." She mumbled to herself. The familar sea blue painted ceiling came into her eyes. What wasnt familiar was there is 6 boys looking down at her. "OH MY GOD!" Ella staggered back. A boy laughed.

"Dont be scared. I'm Donghyun." A reddish-hair coloured boy extended his hands.

"I'm Minwoo." A cute boy smiled.

"I'm Kwangmin."

"Im Youngmin." Two identical boys smiled at you.

"I'm Sunho"

"Hi there, I'm Jeongmin!" A curly haired boy smiled at her. Ella stared at them is surprise.

"Who the heck are you?" Ella blurted out. They all widened their smile... which made Ella freak out more.

 "We're Your Fairy God-Boyfriends!"

They all glowed in unison when they said the phrase. Ella hung open. She tried to speak but her voice is as is it was dry. She just open and closed like a dead fish. Her eyes looked like it was going to roll out of their sockets.

"F=Fairy God Boyfriends?"

"Yeah. We are going to be with you forever." Minwoo said while winking his eyes. Was it Kwangmin or Youngmin, with the blonde hair, smacked Minwoo's head.

"Yah! Dont scare her, pabo!" He said. Minwoo just smiled sheepishly while rubbing his head.