Chapter 5

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, how was it?”

Sana looked up from her paper works and stare at the council secretary, her best friend, “What do you mean, Myoui?” She asked, confused on what the other girl is talking about.

Mina chuckled turning her chair around to face the older, “Oh c’mon, Satang. You’ve got to tell us how was your night with Momo.”

Nayeon joined the teasing after signing the papers in front of her, “I heard she cooked you food.” Nayeon wiggled her eyebrows to tease the younger more.

Sana couldn’t help but roll her eyes and scoff, “She did, and why is that a big deal? And besides that was like a week ago.” Sana said before facing her paper works again, “And please, let’s just continue our works. And oh, I got an appointment tomorrow.”

Mina and Nayeon looked at each other before standing up and made their way towards Sana’s table, “You have a check–up?” The oldest of the three asked, worried on her friend’s wellbeing.

Sana sighed before nodding, “Yeah, and let’s hope it’s something good.”

She’s actually scared and well, who wouldn’t? When it’s her life they are going to talk about? God knows how scared she is but it won’t give her anything good so she keeps on thinking positive.

Mina and Nayeon saw the worry in their best friend’s eyes, so without second thoughts they hug the older Japanese. It’s the least they could do anyway.

“Sana!”

The three stopped their touching moment when they heard a boisterous voice outside their office and by the sound of it, it’s like something’s going to happen.

Sana looked at her friends before standing up to open the door, “Oh hey, Jihyo.” She greeted the moment she met the huge pair of eyes of the unexpected guest.

“The squad wants to have some dinner outside and we thought you guys could join us.”

And Sana doesn’t have the heart to reject some delightful offer especially with those hopeful puppy eyes of the other staring at her. So, she turned around to face her best friends, silently asking them if they can.

Nayeon nodded beaming a small smile, “Sure, Ji. We’re just going to fix our stuff here and meet you guys.” Nayeon said before the other lass wave them goodbye after saying to meet them at the car park later at 5.

 

“So?” Jeongyeon asked the moment Jihyo came back from inviting the other new friends they found the past few weeks, “Did they say yes?”

“Who can say no to me?” Jihyo grinned before taking a seat beside the silent Japanese, “And oh Momo, you have your car with you, right?” She asked.

Momo frown before shaking her head, “Nah, Chaeyoung picked me up earlier.”

“What?” Jihyo sighed before slumping down on her seat earning confused gazes from her friends, “And here I thought, I could set you up with Sana.”

“Stop it, Jihyo. We know that we’re just pretending so stop whatever plan you have right now.” Momo glare at her friend, “And you know I’m not fond of having such.”

Jeongyeon snickered, “You’re gonna eat your words soon, Hirai.”

Momo just rolled her eyes in response, getting tired of the teases of her friends. Since the start of this pretend , Momo’s oh so called friends would always about Sana. Because according to the two youngest, Momo would always look so soft when she’s with Sana when she’s never like that even to them. And so, seeing her go all soft with the other Japanese sparks the interest of her friends.

“Hey, I heard you cooked for her, huh?” Dahyun teased, earning her a jab on her arm from the Japanese, “What? I’m just asking! And hey, you never cooked for us!”

Chaeyoung nodded to support her best bro, “Yes! You would always say no when we ask you to cook and bro, Sana didn’t even ask for you to cook!”

“How the hell did you know?” Momo grumbled, “You told them? I thought I could trust you!” Momo glared at her friend who avoided her piercing gaze.

“We forced her, okay?” Chaeyoung decided to save the other girl from the wrath of the Japanese, “And Jihyo just got a soft spot for us so she couldn’t say no.”

Jihyo nodded like it was the most obvious thing and well, maybe it’s not just their best friends who know about it.

Momo shakes her head with a sigh in defeat. Well, she couldn’t do anything with it, right? And hell, probably Sana’s friends also know it by now with how Jihyo gets so talkative. Yeah, it’s not like it’s a big deal anyway.

“Anyway, it’s almost time to meet them.” Jeongyeon started fixing up her things before urging them to go, “We have to impress your girlfriend and her friends, Hirai.” Jeongyeon said as they walked out of the cafeteria.

“And why do we have to do that? It’s not like we’re real.” Momo whispered the last words.

Jeongyeon chuckled, “Oh c’mon, can you just pretend you like it?”

They stopped teasing each other the moment they stopped in front of their cars before looking at each other, “So, who will ride with who?” Jihyo asked, “Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung have their car.”

“Let’s just wait for the othe—oh, they’re coming.” Dahyun waves her arm towards the other three.

“Hi,” The council president smiled at them, gazing at each one of them with a second longer on the tallest, “So, what’s the plan?”

“Uh do you have your car?” Jihyo questioned in which the three council members shook their head in response, “Okay, let’s divide ourselves. Dahyun, Momo, and Sana on Chaeyoung’s, then me, Nayeon, and Mina on Jeongyeon’s. Is that okay?”

Everyone nodded in agreement because yes agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter