Chapter 7 : Sparkling Berry

Rules Of Being Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki opens his eyes, he looks at the ceilings. He inspects minho’s room. After the breakup 2 years ago, jinki did not really know what happened to their old apartment, looking at this he finally knew that minho probably had sold it. Well its not like it was problem to jinki cause he dislikes to admit that apartment was actually minho’s and through that years jinki lived there only with paying half the electricity and buying foods, jinki was not in the place to whine about minho selling it. Jinki scoffs. “just because his movie reach it popularity a year ago”

He looks at his left where there are big windows that show the busy city. The apartment view is beautiful, so captivating that jinki couldn’t take his eyes off the view. “he still like high place huh” he mumbles then he looks around the room, the room is mostly color with brown and grey. It’s very beautiful, very warm just like minho. He sighs suddenly his phone is ringing.

He grabs his phone, the screen shows ‘keybumie’. “yeah?”

“Good that you finally wake up. Im almost at your apartment” kibum said leisurely.

Jinki widen his eyes. “MWORAGO?!”

“why are you so shock?”

“no, why did not you tell me first?”

“since when did I tell you if im coming? Today is Sunday and for this past 2 years you rarely had planned on Sunday, no you never had one and always stayed in your apartment unless taemin or I forced you to come out.”

“yah! I also had life, and I go out sometimes on Sunday”

“its eleven, since when you have morning activity on Sunday?”

“I could just have one!” jinki shouts, he quickly looks for his things and clothes.

“whatever, I’m parking now you better open your door now” kibum said

Jinki then quickly stand up. “kim kibum, hm hm”

“what?”

Jinki is getting anxious, he is not in the room right now and he can’t let kibum know that he had one night stand with choi minho. He will get killed! “buy me food!”

“what?!”

Jinki wants to kill himself, but this is the only explanation and ways for jinki to not be found having with his ex last night.

“buy me food! Im hungry and my head is hurting, I don’t have the power to buy food”

“you can just call them” kibum said.

“no,no,no I want the Chinese food one block from my apartment”

Kibum sighs. “you and your craving really, arasseo, I will buy from ‘JJang’ restaurant” kibum said.

Jinki widened his eyes. “NO! buy from Mr. Do restaurant!”

“yah, that man is too slow at cooking, I need to wait for more than 30 minutes to get the food, knowing at how whiny you’re about waiting for food, I don’t want to risk my life hearing your nags” kibum said.

“no, I want from that restaurant.”

“tch! Okay okay, you better not nags at me if I come too late”

“yes I will not”

Kibum then disconnect the call. Jinki sighs in relief, then quickly gathers all of his stuff, he looks at the mirror, his neck is full of hickeys and he can’t be seen with lots of hickeys. He looks at the chairs and found minho’s sweater with hoodie. “okay choi minho, I’ll borrow your sweater”

He quickly tidy minho’s bed and put all of his things on a plastic bags that probably prepared by minho before. He quickly walks outside and gasped. “I knew his movies are popular but I didn’t know that it makes him became rich as ” Minho’s place look expensive as and Jinki really do not understand at how Minho can suddenly be this rich in 2 years.

Jinki then open an app to see his location. He did not know where he is right now and he needs to know so he could call a taxi. “SEOUL TRIMAGE?! This guy is woah, how much is his payment to get this apartment?! Is he crazy?! He shouldn’t be throwing money like that!” jinki said groaning. Minho is a movie director, he knew that since 5 years ago, minho’s movie always get a great ratings especially his movie last year but jinki did not like at how minho easily throw money like this just because he succeed for awhile, it’s a reckless purchase.

“tch, If he talks to me about wanting to buy this I will kill him for sure” jinki then quickly call a taxi service so that he can just go home quickly and face kibum with an innocent face.

---

 

 “yahh lee jinki, what a weird Sunday, youre already taken a bath?!” kibum said as he get into Jinki’s apartment. Jinki just smiles.

He was glad that it took only 20 minutes for him to get to his apartment and kibum came for like 20 minutes later. Just after jinki finish taking a bath and get ready to face kibum. He even hide his hickey wonderfully with concealer.

“you woke me up, and I felt sticky all around my body so I took a bath” jinki said.

“this is your food, come here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter