Chapter 6 : Hot tea and Hot Bath

Rules Of Being Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His head feels like being hit by thousand of rock. Jinki rarely getting drunk, he is one of those heavy drinkers who can drink many times without getting drunk and yet yesterday was his worse state of being drunk. He didn’t really remember much what conversation he did but one thing for sure, he kisses choi siwon, the chaebol son.

“” he groaned. He tries to open his eyes but the lights is too damn shining and he hates it. He is not a morning person—the reason why he chooses to be a cover/café singer and a writer—and this light is killing him.

“mm”

Jinki who is at first, complaining all about the lights cursing the morning in his head suddenly stay silent. How can he hears someone on his bed? Then finally jinki try to opens his eyes. His eyes was adjusting to the lights of the room, but he knew for sure that this is not his bed and definitely not his room nor his apartment. Jinki was greet with a big window with the view of the city and a brown curtain closing the big window a little bit but still leaving a small gaps to see the outside.  

Jinki tries to get up but his lower half is hurting. He gasped. Did I have last night?

He knew that he didn’t wear any clothes, his lower back felt hurt, he could felt a dried inside and on his thighs and he didn’t know where he was. Jinki wants to get angry at himself.

“mm”

The man next to jinki mumbles something a little. Jinki heartbeat is racing, he knew that voice. Its been 2 years although he for sure did not know this apartment but he knew the voice of the man that just sleep next to him. He wants to turn around to confirm his suspicious but he can’t. what if the man is the one he thought he is? What should he say?

“jinki, come on, maybe he was that chaebol son? This is a nice expensive looking apartment, maybe that could be him?” he mumbles to himself. He sighs and finally has the courage to turn around.

 “OH MY ING GOD, CHOI MINHO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!”

Jinki forgetting his headache and hurting lower back suddenly jump and stand up next to the king size bed. There he is, his past ex sleeping without clothes.

“its morning and Sunday, sleep again taehyung” minho said. Then the room turns silence. Minho quickly opens his eyes and look at Jinki. “OH MY MOTHER ING , LEE JINKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

“IT SHOULD BE MY QUESTION? IM IN YOUR APARTMENT, HOW CAN I GET INTO THIS WITHOUT YOU TAKING ME!”

“no, no , wait” minho sit down and look at jinki who is covering himself with the extra blanket. Minho looks at his body and then looks at jinki’s body who is now his light skin is full with hickeys. “we had ”

“great, I can see that clearly choi minho”

“what, how-OH”

“good, now you remember”

“you were drunk, I saw you going home but youre alone and drunk so I took you home” minho said looking away. Jinki knitted his eyebrow, Minho is lying. He knew minho so much, they’ve dated for 9 years at that time, living together for 7 years. Jinki knew minho so well, from his habits and to how he looks if he lying.

“choi minho, its been 2 years but you know I knew you right, you’re lying. Now tell me the truth”

“I’m not , you were alone, I found you, I didn’t know your house and so I brought you here.”

“kibum or taemin won’t leave me alone”

“well… maybe, they ed somewhere? You know they have this between them.”

“what a stupid reasons, then please explain how these hickey is on our body?!”

Minho sighs. “you know how it is when youre drunk jinki. You became needy” and cute, minho thought but he won’t said it aloud to jinki.

“, now you blame me jerk?”

“I’m sorry for being jerk, I don’t want this too okay” minho said sighing. Jinki felt like being slapped, his heart clenched. He shouldn’t have drunk like a mad man yesterday, he should have chosen the dare or answer the truth question but yet he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter