Chapter 1 : Coffee

Rules Of Being Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 1 COFFEE

 

Splash.

“oh my god, sir, I'm so sorry, I'm terrible sorry”

Sigh.

Its not his day. Literally not his day.

Lee jinki has spent almost five hours sitting on his very favorite table supposedly trying to write the new chapter for his next book, so he could send it to his editor which the deadline is tomorrow night and yet he hasn’t gotten any idea for his next work. He just stupidly zoning out or watching a variety show from his laptop thinking he might get any inspiration but no, there is no any ideas approaching his very brain.

He has more than 4 drinks in here now and he thought that ordering another coffee won’t do bad but somehow the waitress of the café choose to spill his coffee on his whole table, wetting his book, bag, clothes and most important his laptop that he needs for working. His laptop crash, not in a minute that his laptop screen suddenly turn black, his white bag turn into brown color then his quite expensive jeans is stained by the coffee.

And lee jinki, like a good person he is. Just stupidly say its fine and can’t even get angry at the waitress. If his best friend kibum is here, that man probably making a ruckus toward the girl and calling the manager of this café after that, he would be nagging jinki at how he is too kind for his own good and he should be an evil at least once.

 

If people think Jinki day couldn’t get any worse. Just after the accident, he went home and finish taking a shower suddenly he got a phone call from the café he sing for—its now sang—saying that his contract suddenly get terminated. The reason? They got a new younger and more attractive singer.

He wants to curse badly. Jinki knew he is not the best in looks but, at least he looks quite cute. It not a small number of men who wants to get into his pant and stick it to his and what the hell looks have to do with this? he can’t say his look is the best but he knew his vocals is!

He groaned. He can’t do two of his jobs and how he gonna live now? his laptop broke, he can’t edit his covers video on his laptop and he just lost his another job.

 

Jinki took his phone out and quickly dial his best friend number. If he has a bad day, he knew that he can turn to kibum and call him, so he could bailing his eyes out. he is crybaby, so what?

“ya ji-“

“WUA, KIM KIBUM I HATE MY LIFE!!!”

Lee jinki cried after kibum just pick up his phone. the other line just sigh. “yo baby, I'm so hectic right now, I'm in mcountdown, I need to pick clothes for artist. I've got almost 20 people to style and this is not good idea of you whining. Comeback for another hour”

Jinki pout when kibum just disconnect the call. He hates how busy his best friends are. He wants to call taemin but he knew that taemin is in mcountdown with kibum as he just had comeback today. now he doesn’t have any friend for him to bail his eyes out.

So, he just sits there, eating ice cream and crying. He thinks of calling joon-hyung or hyungsoo hyung but he knew that his other hyung is the same as other. They are too busy for their own good.

 

 

Suddenly his phone notifications ring and he saw someone just messages him. he quickly took his phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter