The Living Anime

Thing's Can Go From Bad To Worse, But Then What?

Soyi/Your P.O.V

It's already been 3 weeks since I moved to T.O.P Acadamy and every one of those 21 days has been torture. At home everything is still awkward and all I have to do on the weekends is homework. You'd think a 16 year old girl would have numerous plans for the weekend with friends, but when the only options for a friend are from this school you better think again. It's not that all the students are 'bad' necessarily their just not my type of people. The girls at my school have shunned me out so thats one door closed, and if all of the guys here are like that C.A.P guy (a.k.a Mr.Macho) i'm not even gonna bother. Aside from homework school has been a living hell! Every day I'm either a loner off in some corner, or being harassed by Teen Top and their preverted leader...well, here starts week 4 of my on going prision sentence.

 

When I arrived at school I did the usual: Run like hell to the school forest and hope that Mr.Macho doesn't see me.

I looked behind to see if any one was chasing me and I noticed every one giving me weird looks but hey, it's better than being fondled like some kind of toy. As I got to the back forest I bumped into some one,

"OOF!"

"OW!"

*Man! What did I just hit, a wall? Ugh, I think I need a doctor.* I thought as I looked up to see a hand with long fingers stretched towards me, I grabbed it and was met with a tall blonde boy with a cartoon like smile on his face.

"Sorry 'bout that! Are you okay? By the way the names Zelo!" He replied with a friendly tone.

*Zelo? Is there anyone in this place with a regular name?*

"Um...ya I'm fine...just a little dizzy" I stumbled around and tripped over a tree root, but was caught around the waist by Zelo. I stared back into his eyes and studied his face, he relly did look like an anime come to life.

I was zoned out for a while until I felt some one grab my wrist and pull me away.

"Hey, Zulu! What do you think your doing here?!" Growled C.A.P

"First of all it's Zelo, and second of all this forest is also on TS property." He replied calmly.

*TS?* I looked at him again and realized he was wearing a different uniform.

"Well this is our side. So you better scram before B.A.P has to find themselves a new maknae." He said theateningly while turning around and pulling me away.

"Yeah, yeah I'm leaving. BUT WAIT! WHATS YOUR NAME?!" He yelled after me.

"Don't answer him" C.A.P wispered to me.

"SOYI! SHIN SOYI!" I answered then stuck my tongue out at the angry ert.

He stopped and looked at me, "Are you crazy?! No wait, are you okay?!" He said some what worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, like you really care..." I mumbled the last part and crossed my arms while looking at the ground.

"Well now that we got that out of the way..." He said in a low voice and started walking towards me.

"Uh...what are you, um, doing-AHHH!" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, while I was screaming and pounding on his back.

"Hey, come on now. We all know the princess is supposed to end up with the prince in the end." He said not affected by my struggling.

"HA! Prince?! Your more of the princess-stealing-lonley-can't-get-a-girl-Donkey-Kong type!! Pft, prince!!! BWAHAHAHA!!" I retorted as my screams turned into mocking laughs.

Suddenly he put me down and I started rolling on the ground holding my sides and laughing, you know like ROFLMAO.

"Quit it! Thats not funny!!" He started whining like a bratty little kid, which just made me laugh more.

When I eventually stopped laughing and stood up he grabbed me by the shoulders,

"Stay away from that guy and his gang, okay? He's not the sort of people you wasnt to associate yourself with, their some creepy MoFo's" He said in a warning tone.

"You're calling them creepy? Che, and what does it matter to you who I associate with?" I replied.

He leaned in dangerously close, "Just stay away." He said angrily.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away when he grabbed me by the waist yet again, "Now where were we?" He smirked.

*AISH!! THIS GUY!! IS HE LIKE BY-POLAR OR SOMETHING??!! ONE MINUTE YOU THINK HE CARES AND THE NEXT HE BECOMES THE CREEPY ERT!!!*

I pushed him back with my hand smushing his face, "No, no, no, no, no, no!", but he didn't budge.

"And by the way I can get any girl I want" He said with a cocky smirk.

"Then you must not want me!" I stepped on his foot hard making him release me and ran away while sticking my tongue out at him.

"YOU"RE GONNA REGRET THIS EVEN MORE!!" He screamed after me.

When I stopped running my heart was beating fast and I was breathing hard. After a few minute my breathing went back to normal, but my heart was still racing,

*BABUMP BABUMP BABUMP*

*The stress must be getting to me, I need to pay more attention to my health* I concluded and walked to my first class.

C.A.P's P.O.V

*She really has another thing comming* I thoght evily as I limped away, *DAMN! WHAT SIZE IS HER FOOT!!*

I wasn't in the mood to go to class, so I went to the roof where I new the rest of the guys would be.