This Is Not Water

Thing's Can Go From Bad To Worse, But Then What?

 

SOYI'S P.O.V

 

The next morning I woke up earlier than usual and ran to my window like a kid hoping for a snow day.

YAY! MORNING!” I exclaimed pulling the curtains open widely which I normally hate. Looking out the window scares me. Anyway...

I ran to my bathroom and quickly started to my morning routines all while doing a happy little jig. Suddenly I stopped brushing my teeth and looked at myself with the tooth brush hanging out of my mouth.

What am I doing??

I shook my head and glanced out of the open bathroom door across from my bed room, where you could see a large black bunny slouching against my wall.

I rinsed my mouth and a slow smile spread across my face as I thought of the cute anime boy that gave it to me.

I strode across my room and and carefully bent down in front of the fluffy creature its head softly.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

What is that!!?? Whats going on?? Is it the fire alarm??! I jumped up from my peaceful state and picked up what ever was on n my desk...which was my alarm clock...

I turned it off and put it back on the desk.

After a few minutes of being embarrassed and regretting opening the curtains, I mean what if some one saw that!!!...well after that I scratched my head in confusion.

OH DAMN!!! I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!!!

I ran into my bathroom then walked out slowly

Hehe, I already did that and I'm...an hour ahead already.

You know what that means? PANCAKES!!!!

Running down the stair still in my pyjama's I quickly put on my apron and gathered all of the ingredients.

A sudden warm feeling raised in my cheeks.

What is it now??

The sudden image of CAP in my pink apron appeared in my head making me giggle.

I shook the thought out of my head and went to get the milk from the fridge.

I opened the fridge door and, “THERES NO MILK!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!” I fell onto my knees with my hand stretched out to the ceiling.

Awww...my pancakes.” Frowning I stood back up and settled for a bagel reminding myself to go grocery shopping after school. (A/N: her 'parents' left her money)

After eating I went back up to my room to prepare for school.

Looking in the mirror I straightened out my uniform and smoothed down my stray hairs.

Perfect!” Grabbing my bag as I left my room I walked out of the door.

I made sure to lock it then started on my way.

As I walked down the side walk I could see other girls from my school laughing and talking with their friends and suddenly I felt kind of out of place.

The images of Mrs. Jung, Yumi and the other girls at the orphanage.

I let out a small sigh and tightened the straps of my school bag.

Finally I made my way to the school gate but as soon as I was about to enter it closed in my face.

Huh?” My face twisted in curiosity as I looked up at the three girls standing on the other side of the gate, while the rest of the students gathered around. I recognized her and her friends from the change room.

Excuse me but this school doesn't tolerate riff-raff.” The girl in the front of the other two said in a fake, sugary sweet voice, and the other's around her laughed. I'm pretty sure she was the one who got my uniform stuffed down her shirt.

Well that's kind of funny what are you doing in there? You should be out here with me.” I said feigning confusion.

The girl had a shocked expression thrown off by what I said but regained composure.

Looks like we have a clown here, but unfortunately I'm not here to laugh.” She narrowed her eyes at me through the iron bars. “All I want to say is stay away from C.A.P oppa and the rest of Teen Top. Got it?”

I took a deep breath trying very hard not to bash her perfect little face in, “Look. I just just want to get to class, I don't even like C.A.P.”

So now you think you're too good for him!? Who knew there was such a b**** inside that ugly little body of yours. Well anyway if you aren't going to listen to me, then let this be a warning!”

She snapped her fingers and I just rolled my eyes, but suddenly I felt a drop on my head and looked up just as a bucket of water fell on my head.

O____O AHHHH!!!!! THIS ISN'T WATER WHAT THE FLIP IS THIS!!!! ITS ALL STICKY AND IT REEKS!!!!

You know I hear egg yolk is a good conditioner.” She opened the gate and walked away with the rest of her minions.

I clenched my fist tightly and stalked off to the school bathroom, as I passed people in the hall they snickered and whispered.

I shot them a glare and the immediately scurried off. Normally I would have just ignored them but right now I was pissed.

Whoa! What happened to you?!”

I clenched my fists tighter.

So not in the mood right now... -___-