Where the hell is my First Aid Kit when I need it?

Especially For You
From now on, its from the 3rd person's POV arraso?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

.....one week later...

Stephanie was in the field reviewing her lessons. She always did that after eating lunch. A shadow towered over her. She looked up.
'Annyong Ryeowook ah. What brings you here?' She asked with a bored tone, focused on studying.
'Umm...its a field, you're bound to bump into many people here right?'
'Not in the very corner.' She said, looking up to witness his cute adorable smile. Stephanie quickly shook her head, to take the thoughts away.
'True, do you need a study buddy?' Ryeowook asked. Stephanie looked up and nodded.
'That would be nice.' She smiled at him, and moved to the left to make room for him.

....In the distance, someone was watching the pair with angry eyes. *Stephanie is mine, and always will be.* he thought.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Another week passed....

Stephanie and Ryeowook were getting closer each day. For some strange reason, Ryeowook felt like someone was glaring at him, making him shiver. But whenever he turned around, on one was looking at him. This puzzled him, but he always felt it whenever him, Stephanie and Mi Cha were in crowded places.

.......

Ryeowook was walking home when some people in masks started to beat him up. Stephanie, who was walking home too, saw the whole thing. But instead of being a coward, she walked up to the people and started throwing punches and kicks. *Never mess with a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.* Stephanie thought, seeing the last man fall over. Being busy with her fight, she completely forgot about the figure behind her, until she heard . When she did, she went back to her senses and turned around, to find a pained looking Ryeowook. Sighing, she pulled him into a standing position and took the both of them to her home, where he could treat her.

......

Stephanie let Ryeowook down on the sofa and went into the downstairs bathroom, in search for the First Aid kit. Having eventually finding it, she went back to Ryeowook who was resting his head on the arm of the chair. Bruises were now visible to see. She took out the medicine and put some on his cut, on his arm. Ryeowook winced a bit, but soon he got used to it and smiled at Stephanie, however she was too busy looking for the band aid to smile back.
'Aha! I found it.' Stephanie said, holding up a band aid.
'Good for you! Shall we call SBS? KBS? SM? Maybe DSP?' Ryeowook said, trying to make a joke out of the situation.
'Pabo.' Stephanie flicked his forehead making him wince. 'Aigoo, mianhae.' She said, looking apologetically to the floor.
'Its alright...' *I wonder who did this to me?* Ryeowook wondered.
'I think I know who did this.' Stephanie said, as if answering the un-said question.
'Well?' Ryeowook asked, trying to find out.
'My ex-boyfriend Kangin.' Stephanie said.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Didn't see that coming did ya?
hehehe, cliffhanger!!!!
This is longer than the previous chapter btw....
Hope you liked it unnie!!!