Ice Princess, meet your Fireman

Especially For You
Stephanie's POV

I was walking to school. The atmosphere around me was dull and gloomy. It was winter, the clouds above looked like they were about to rain. I didn't care. Whats my life worth anyways?

^Bringgg bringgg^

I closed my locker shut, the bell had rung. Walking at a slow pace I walked to my homeroom. I opened the door.
'Hello Ice Princess,' some random dude said. I glared at him.
'I'm sorry what?' I asked, walking closer to him. His eyes enlarged.
'Mianhae, I-i didn't mean it.'
'I thought so.' I said, walking to my seat next to Mi Cha. She looked at me, with concerned eyes.
'Stephanie ah, are you alright?'
'Ne. I'm feeling peachy.' I replied. Mi Cha rolled her eyes.

*_*_*_*_*

Five minutes later, a quiet looking guy entered the room.
'Oh yes, class I forgot to mention, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself.'
The guy stepped forward, 'annyong! My name is Kim Ryeowook. I hope we can be good friends.' Some people clapped, well it takes a lot of confidence to stand in the front of the classroom and introduce yourself as calmly as he did. He was looking around the room smiling. His eyes lingered on mine the longest though. His eyes somewhat made me smile. He smiled back.
'Okay, Ryeowook, sit in from of Stephanie. Raise your hand.' I raised my hand, seeing that it was me, he walked over to me with a smile. Inside, I could feel myself melting...*Ice Princess, meet you fireman....*

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hope you liked chapter one!

Super_Bang : Glad you like it unnie!
Smiley :) : Hi, here's the update!!

COMMENTS are loved <3