Best of Asia Project • Cheatsheet

Best of Asia Project • Magna! SM's Newest Girlgroup! (open)

i'm a lion. 
FACECLAIM: I'd prefer that you keep true to your character's ethnicity. If your character is Japanese, please make sure that your chosen face is at least half japanese. Unique or under used faceclaims would be nice.

ETHINICY: They can be a max of three ethnicities so long as they at least half asian.

LANGUAGES: They can know a max of four languages but can only be fluent in two.

i'm a queen. 
PERSONALITY: Please give me at least four positive traits and four negative traits. elaborate on this with at least one paragraph. please realize this is where you are telling me who your character is. Give me at at least one paragraphs.

BACKGROUND: This is where you tell me how your character became what they are. Please keep it semi realistic adn give me at least two paragraphs.

nothing can confine me. 
RELATIONS: With most already interacting with the stage some way, they are likely to have met idols and actors. You may add them as close friends if they are important. You may not have an idol as a sibling unless they already have a sibling close to your character's age in real life. Cousins are welcome but again, keep it realistic.

RELATIONSHIPS: Everyone must be to be in a relationship. Relationships can already be established in secret but I still require details in order to write it into the story.

TRAINING EXPERIENCE: All characters must have at least five years of training or experience to become apart of the group. The youngest trainee I will accept is 12 due to Boa's debut date.

i'm a queen like a lion. 
TAKEN FACES: Soojin of (G)Idle.

TAKEN TALENT TWINS: Leebada for vocals and Solar for dance.

TAKEN SO: Oh Sehun.

PASSWORD: A song that you believe will fit the group or a subunit of the group.

EXTRAS: I like when people include other members of the group into their apps. Feel free to add other members of the company as well. Please feel free to add a lot of trivia. I like to read it! Rare faceclaims or og faces would be nice to see. You are also free to edit the app as you like or use your own so long as you keep the information requested on the original application!