Best of Asia Project • Plotlines

Best of Asia Project • Magna! SM's Newest Girlgroup! (open)
replace with fc
00

1994-1995. 
Leader. Vocal. Dance. Rap.

As the oldest member, they have been training the longest. They do not have a specific skill and are well rounded. Boa picked them for their seeming maturity and clear drive.

(They do not have to be mature and such, but they do have to have been with SM for quite a while.)

replace with fc or love
the leader
 
replace with fc
00

1995-1997. 
Dancer. Vocalist.

They are very outgoing on camera. They are able to speak well and captivate the audience. They are exactly what a variety show wants to see. Boa picked them for their wit and dance skills.

(camera personality and actual personality are always welcome to be different.)

replace with fc or love
variety star
 
replace with fc
00

1999-2001. 
Vocalist. Visual. Dancer.

They are young and beautiful. Boa saw them and new that they would be perfect as a group's visual. Add that their voice is pretty good and she new that she had to have them as one of her trainees.

replace with fc or love
the visual
 
replace with fc
00

1996-1999. 
Rapper. Dance. Vocals.

They were one of the last added to Boa's group of 12 trainees. She wasn't quite sure that she wanted to add the girl, seeing nothing that really popped out at her. But she also new that those who seemed lke nothing proved to be some of the greatest. She took a gamble with this girl.

replace with fc or love
the underdog
 
replace with fc
taken

jimin. 
The main vocalist. Dancer.

NAME: jimin

STAGENAME: jimin

DOB: aug. 5, 1996

the girl from the small town. a country bumpkin if you will. she has always been a singer and knew she wanted more than her small town could offer her.

replace with fc or love
kazeokami
 
replace with fc
00

1998-2000. 
The main rapper. Vocalist. Dancer.

Rap is not SM's focal point, but Boa new she had to have the girl who could rap like no other. The girl had surprising skills for one so young and Boa was sure that they could make her skills work in the group's favor.

replace with fc or love
the rap god
 
replace with fc
00

1995-2001. 
The main dancer. Lead vocalist. Lead dancer. Lead rapper.

A free plotline! They would not be all of the above mentioned positions. You may only choose one of the above with basic or less focused skills in the other.

replace with fc or love
the free