The Vital Pleasure Element

Solarium
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

So here’s the plan.

 

“They have to scatter around South Korea for a week. The first thing on Sajangnim's mind is any attempt to escape overseas."

 

“After things died down by several notches, they have to escape to another country.”

 

“We have to calculate the exact moment, of course, it depends on how the Organization can cope…”

 

“So here’s the thing, Moonbyul-nim.”

 

A figure sitting behind the table, blinking at them, trying to decipher the ping-pong like banter. It was exactly when they arrived after that affirmation in front of the cherry blossom tree. She and Hyejin went into separate rooms for a 'personal' briefing. Moonbyul can only guess that they were going to spill on some things she must know about their precious lady and make sure they can trust her.

 

“As we already told you before, this is the plan that we had formulated for years. We're all in this together.”

 

The group responded by agreeing to murmurs in the group. A group of like-minded people with only one target at hand. Kyung picks a marker and draws some lines in the mirror, creating an easy-to-understand route.

 

“You have to stay in South Korea for a week.” He starts explaining. “Out of Seoul, of course, and be erratic about it. Do not stay too long in the same place, the pace will become predictable. Anywhere you like, Moonbyul-nim, make it a confusing pattern, because as far as we know it, sajangnim didn’t know you exist. He will have to try to read the mind of someone else that is not noonim. It will buy you more time as we keep him busy here.”

 

Moonbyul understands most of it. Or at least that’s what she likes to think. All these details on the organization and whatnot take some time jotted down. It was a whole foreign world that she shouldn’t tamper with in the first place. But there’s no going back now. Someone’s life is at stake here. Or something else.

 

“You must be so fond of Hyejin.” She blurted out. And it’s true. It's not an exaggeration to say that she never witnessed this staunch loyalty to someone. Her gut feeling told her it’s not simply a gangster thing.

 

She didn’t expect the gleaming expression from the boys in the room.

 

“She has been so kind to us since the day we got into this world. We wouldn't have made it this far without her.” Kyung let out a low chuckle. “How about you, Moonbyul-nim? What makes you agree to this plan?”


--


“Noonim, please don’t be mad.”

 

After being shoved into a different room without explanation, including how they’ve been going with this plan for so long, now with Moonbyul in tow planning behind her back, Hyejin has every reason in the world to be mad. They ignored her orders (again) and lead everything to this. But she can only respond with a loud snort.

 

“I can’t believe that I finally gave in to your silly plan.” She sighs. “What do you think will happen to the Organization if I were to disappear for a long time?” Another sentence is spoken in a much quieter tone. “What makes you think he wouldn’t find out?”

 

It is no secret that everyone knows what happened to those who have attempted to take her away. Out of their infatuation or to keep her for themselves forever. The long-term obsession is not something unknown to the rest of the Organization.

 

But today the boys have proven their resolve on not being taken so lightly anymore.

 

“Even if I was able to escape, then what?” She pinched the bridge of her no

Please log in to read the full chapter