Chapter 2 : The Beginning

killer Among us

I went home after talking to chief and accepting the case. I heard about the case from my senior it was no ordinary case he told me.

 I am, You can say kind of scared but It's a part of my job so no worries.I asked for the files from the previous team they said they will give it to me tomorrow.

As soon as I entered the house I collapsed on the couch and was about to go into deep sleep when I remember that I had to call jimin. I was about to call him but stopped myself as I thought that he will be taking a rest. The time difference literally gets on my nerves i just want to spend time with my best friend is that too much too ask.. i miss him..  he miss me. Fair enough with that thought I also drifted to my Dreamland.

The next day

I was in deep sleep when My alarm woke me up Indicating that a new day has come. Although I had zero motivation to get out of my warm and cozy bed the thought of the new case made me wide awake.

After taking a quick shower, wearing my uniform,and tying my hair in a high pony tail grabbing my packed sandwich from my cupboard I went to the station.Full of energy as I was determined to solve this mystery murder case.
After my senior handed me the files


I started going through files one by one. After almost an hour when I studied every inch of the file I called my team which consisted of
-yejin
-seo Jun
-min woo
-so hee

Best team ever if you ask me

And went to the first crime scene which was a backyard of the house where the owner was found dead.
We started searching the crime scene.


Going past the yellow labels.my team scattered.

"okay, search every inch of this place we need to find more evidence there must be something that was left unnoticed by the team"

I say trying to sound as serious as i can.

There was hardly anything. Seriously, Nothing at all. It was either that there was no clue or the fact that we were all blind here .

While we were searching seo jun all of the sudden shouted"I found it"

Seojun Pov

I was looking through the big tanks that were placed in the front.I hardly found anything when I was about to turn I saw something unusual .There was something between the tanks.

When I flashed my light on it,It was just an ordinary piece of paper but what caught my attention was the thing lying on top of the paper.I picked it up.

IT was a strand of hair it was long and brown in color

To be honest i was surprised that i was able to see that thin piece of hair with that poor eyesight of mine... it was almost like a MIRACLE

At first I thought it maybe Victom's hair but she was old her hair were white.
I shouted "I found it" I yelled
out to tell the others.

Back to normal pov

I went in the direction of seo Jun just to see him standing with something in his hands I went closer to find out a strand of hair.
It can't be Victom's hair...
Then whose hair it was?

is it my hair? or maybe a passerby's hair? it could be anyone's hair.. i hope it will be the hair of the murderer but isn't he a boy? the hell is going on? am i going crazy or what?

That's it I have finally lost it.