Chapter 3: Suspects

killer Among us

Jimin's pov

After performing the last song.I looked up to see our Hall shinning like stars. ARMY BOMBs make it look like we were in a Galaxy.I was soo happy seeing how far we had come.

We thanked Army for supporting us and everyone gave their speech.
By the end of the concert everyone was crying. Sometimes I wonder how lucky we are.

We went back to our hotel room exhausted as hell but all our exhaustion washes away the moment we see ARMY.

I haven't been able to catch up with y/n.last time she hung up on me saying she had to go.

I wonder what she's doing right now....we are getting our days off . I should go see her.

Thitd Person's POV

After seojun found out the hair strand we went back and checked the list of suspects. There were no woman in the list of suspects. We also couldn't find any female witnesses.

After searching the file. We took it to Dr.hong who's in the forensic and a close friend of mine. I gotta give it to him that man's a bit psycho but excellent in his job.

I knocked on the door of his office with the strand that was in the plastic bag. He is like my big brother so i feel no shyness about barging in the door after literally knocking like a decent lady..

'yo! dr.hong.. how is my big brother doing these days..' when are you taking me out on that diner you promised i don't know maybe THREE MONTHS AGO!!!

"  my my, look who came to visit? What do you need help with?... and don't worry i will buy you dinner when you buy me a dinner.." he say with a smile.

'what the heck? that is cheating.Anyways, I just need you to find out to whom this strand of hair belongs to? its been a heck back in the department... everyone is busy.

"No problem,give it to me.after running some tests I'll call you?"

'Okay, thanks'

I went back to my desk and started examning the Victom's body.I noticed how all the Victom had a deep cut on their neck but something caught my eye.it was a small moon with blood.It was on all 3 of the bodies.

I called yejin and asked her to look up the time when these Victom died.why were there moon??

She came a few mints later
:"Did you find anything"?

"As a matter of fact I did,they all died at night..at 11:11...when. The moon is full"

: That's strange..maybe it's the killer's way,it means the next murder will also happen at 11:11 when the moon is full.and-

Min woo literally cut me in the middle of my sentence THE DISRESPECT!

"the results are out for the DNA strand."

:Really? That was fast,did he find out who that belongs too?

"Her name is eun Tak, a female in her late 20's
 

EUN TAK.. now who the hell is this.. i check the list and there was no one on the list of suspects or victims with her name.. i swear this case keeps getting weirder  and weirder..

why did i accepted chief's request in the first place. Oh yeah BECAUSE I WANTED TOO

with a deep sigh i say to min woo

' find out her wherabouts, her identity and literally anything you can about her'

Maybe she can help us.

"what if she's involved in the murder? " yejin suggests

anndddd there she goes ruining literally my every positive thought about that euntak girl.

'well if she is involved then lets just say she has a big ball of bad luck coming her way'