Final

We Don't Need Extra Measures

The ringing of the bell as the door open and close resonated. Tiffany released a groan as she stretched her tight muscles up. 

"Oh yes. Work hours are done! " she exclaimed.

Yuri comes out of the back kitchen with an amused expression. 

"Yeah well, you still have some cleaning left to do, ya know? " she said, holding up a rag.

Tiffany scoffed smugly. Her hands-on her hip, she retorts;

"Better than serving some customers. I got like, 8 stupid remarks today thrown at me. I don't want their , they should learn when to off seriously. " 

Yuri laughed out loud. Pouring herself a bit of wine from the cabinet nearest her.

"At least it shows how attractive you are "

"Pshh- only Jessi has the right to admire my beauty " 

Yuri snorted.

"You're not even that beautiful… " she muttered, but Tiffany seems to have an exceptional hearing for once. 

"Excuse me! I'm the one who has been attracting customers to our cafe ok! "

Yuri seemed mildly offended.

"More than a half come for my hot body! "

"That sounds so cheap! "

"As if your words didn't sound cheap enough"

And they keep going with it, on and on and on and on.

Somehow they manage to get all the cleaning works done and become civilized people again as Yuri was ready to shut the cafe down. 

A knock was heard from the glass window that was half-closed already. The two partners simultaneously turn around.

A huge grin immediately stretches on Tiffany's face upon seeing who it was. 

She eagerly waves toward the person standing outside, waiting for her with her own lovely smile.

"There's your fiancee coming to get you. You can go now, I'll close down, there's nothing much left to do but locking up. " Yuri murmured like the good friend she is.

Tiffany shook her head, "Nah Jessi and I will wait. I heard Yoona is coming to get you too. " 

Yuri nodded.

"She should be here in a few. We're going somewhere tonight, a date. She got the night off from the hospital. "

"Cool! Have fun bud. I don't know when I can take Jessi out, she's been really weak these days, her anemia is doing its episodes so often. Her stubborn comes here tonight even when I said not to. " 

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows.

"Have you guys gone to Taeyeon? "

"Yup. We've done some scans too just in case it's something bad. Tae said Jessica is just lacking nutrition and was overworked. The reason it's been constant is probably that she's stressed out. I thought I'd stay at home with her tomorrow and the day after. Make her relax, and all that. She needs it. "

"Yeah, that's for the best. With the weather going on lately, Sica can't stay under the sun for too long after all. "

Yuri beamed as she sees Yoona outside with Jessica, she must have just arrived.

"Yoong is here! Come on, close all the lights "

Both of them finished closing the cafe down for the next two days as they will be having a short holiday just for a break.

Yuri was the first to reach the pair, she was instantly greeted by her lover's embrace. 

"It's almost 9, we should go soon. " Yoona mentioned.

Yuri smiled at her and git back the same sweet one.

"Okay, I'll drive yeah? "

"Fany, Sica yah, we'll be off now, don't want to be late "

Sica chuckled at the two eager pair.

"Have fun you two. And Yoong, send me the file tomorrow, please? "

"Of course, unnie! Bye, Fany unnie! " Yoona said and they walked off towards Yoona's car. 

Tiffany and Jessica waved back until they're both inside the car.

Tiffany finally walks to Jessica. Happiness was clear on her face. Shining.

"Hello, dear. " Tiffany murmured softly, catching the older woman by the waist, she tenderly kissed her temple.

Jessica moans softly in loving delight. 

"Hi to you too, hot stuff. " it brought laughter to Tiffany.

"I told you not to come and fetch me. Why are you so stubborn? " Tiffany gently scolds her gorgeous fiancee as they walk towards their car at the end of the street not so far away. Tiffany's arm never left Jessica's waist and the Jung rest her head on the slightly taller but younger woman. A pout present.

"I wanted to. I missed you so much, and rather than waiting for you to come home I just want to meet you already. "

Tiffany can't help but feel butterflies. Jessica has that effect on her even after all these years.

"I missed you too. But next time call me first, you weren't exactly fine this morning. " the Hwang now has the expression of concerns and she remembers back her future spouse's condition these days.

"I took my pills as prescribed. I'm doing much better, don't worry. "

"I can never not worry about you, you're too precious for me. "

"As do you, honey. "

 

 


 

Tiffany steps out of the shower feeling refreshed. She put on her oversized white sweatshirt and her shorts before looking for Jessica. The older woman was already under the warm cover, scrolling through her phone. 

With a mischievous smile, Tiffany charged forward, landing herself flat on Jessica's covered legs. The resting woman yelp in surprised.

Tiffany laughed aloud right after, she laughed louder when she saw Jessica's priceless shocked face.

The Jung pouted and frowned, she proceeds to slap the other woman's back over and over, Tiffany, still laughing her off, does a poor job in protecting herself. Jessica runs with , scolding the annoyingly amused woman "You almost give me a heart attack, stupid. Don't. Do. That. Again. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. "

Tiffany finally calms down from her high, she struggled to stop Jessica's assault, still partly amused proven as she was smiling widely. 

"I'm sorry " she kept repeating still trying to fend herself.

Jessica finally stops her assault, huffing.

She glares at the younger woman.

Tiffany laughed. 

"I'm sorry, baby, forgive me? " the Hwang pleaded cutely, pulling her Puppy Eyes card out

Which works like a charm.

With a resigned sigh, Jessica relented. She cups the younger woman's cheeks, squishing them tenderly. 

Jessica chuckled softly when Tiffany didn't stop her, and now she looks like a fish in the open air. An illegally adorably fish. Ironic how she hates fish.

Jessica went about started to peppers Tiffany's flawless skin with soft kisses. Her forehead, her eyelids, her nose, her cheeks, her chins and little pecks on her lips. 

"Mmmmm, as much as I love being pampered, I want to be the one pampering too, " Tiffany said in tiny slurs due to the firm yet tender hold Jessica has on her face.

Jessica let her go with a smile, and let Tiffany settle under the cover beside her comfortably, before throwing her whole body into the woman's arms, snuggling into the crook of her flowery scented neck.

"Oof- someone wasn't lying she said she missed me " Tiffany light-heartedly teased, embracing the older woman warmly.

Jessica only hummed pleasantly into her neck, sending chills down her spine, in a good way.

Tiffany began to arrest the Jung's gorgeous mane lovingly. Playing with her tresses. Silence accompanies them over time. 

Sometimes she kisses her crowns. Sometimes she hums a lullaby. 

Tiffany loves this. Them.

She loves how they don't need extravagant prestige to enjoy what they have. 

They only need each other.

They don't even need words to express their affections. Although to hear is always a bliss.

Another kiss on Jessica's crown;

"I love you, darling "

Jessica fidgets a bit, Tiffany felt a ghost of a kiss on her neck.

Jessica's own way to say 'I love you, too'

Tiffany loves it. 

Tiffany loves her. 

They don't need extra measures.