Chapter 2

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Present~4 years later

 

Sohee was in the kitchen eating a toast with jelly before she leaves for class, she doesn't want her two best friends waiting for so long for her.She goes to Korea University school of Art and Design.


Flashback~
 

After the car accident that happened, Sohee found herself in the hospital bed she didn't know why.She saw a lady standing in front of her with her arms crossed and had a smirk on her face.She was pretty and was wearing designer clothes which made Sohee wonder who she was.

"Sohee you are awake" Sohee was being squeezed by the lady which she was surprised by cause she had no idea who she is and she never seen her.

"Sorry but I think you've got the wrong person, I don't know who you are"

"wow you already forgot who I am, it's been along time since I saw you I am your aunt Im Minju"

"I don't have an aunt named Im Minju"

 

"Where are my parents" Im Minju started coming closer to Sohee and holded her hands.

"Sohee I am sorry to say but they.......disappeared and I found you fainted in your bedroom so I brought you to the hospital I was so worried" Minju said with a smirk on her face and a sarcasm voice but Sohee was still not in the right state to realize her sarcasm.Minju decided not to tell Sohee the truth and that she has retrograde amnesia.

"You will live with us and once you recover you will continue senior year at a new high school but don't worry I am here for you" Sohee just looked at the lady who was leaving out of the room, she didn't cry when she heard her parents disappeared she was just confused as to why they would leave her and why this lady keeps saying that she is her aunt.

Flashback~End

Sohee lives with her aunt and uncle they even have a daughter who is the same age as Sohee, she didn't recognize them at first but then they started looking kinda familiar to her when she tried to remember them  but every time that happened she would have a huge headache so she stoped and decided to trust them.

They live in a mansion which kinda looked really familiar to Sohee but she then realized it's probably because she visited them along time ago.As she was getting comfortable with them she decided to ask them about her past and even asked them where her parents disappeared to cause she seemed not to remember anything they would always ignore her and even act rude to her which Sohee didn't understand why.

Sohee still lives with them but she barely sees them even their daughter Minseo they seem like they became busier since last year but she doesn't care cause she also has college classes and she comes home late.

"Yah Sohee why so late"

Sohee was running toward her friends Seulgi and Irene,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter