Chapter 1

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Past~4 years ago
 

It is Monday today which means Sohee has to go back to school.She is in her senior year and attends Seoul High School which is only for the wealthy students, you would think she acts like a brat but she is actually the total opposite she has a bubbly personality.Her parents are the CEO of a luxurious fashion company and it's the second best out of the fashion industry.

 

"Oh Wow Yah~ Sohee I thought you left wake up you are late for school" Mrs.Im went to her daughter bedroom thinking she already left for school but she is sleeping which is nothing like her to do.She started poking and pushing her daughter to wake up.

"What the, oh no what time is it I am late but I am never late oh nooo" Mrs.Im just stared at her daughter with her arms crossed who seemed puzzled and was hitting her head with her fist.

"Eomma what are you doing here shouldn't you be at the company with dad"

"I should be asking you that shouldn't you already be heading to school young lady, oh and by the way Mr.Lee isn't here so we are dropping you off so you better hurry up"

Sohee ran to her walking closet and got her school uniform which many students hated but she thought it wasn't that bad even though she has many luxurious clothes she could wear but she didn't care it's just for a few years you wear a uniform.The uniform consisted of a plaid black skirt with a white polo shirt plus what she liked about it is that it fitted perfectly on her body since she does have a small waist, not that she likes to brag about it or show it.

Her family aren't the types to brag about their money and success like other wealthy people.They are a very nice family even their employees at work like them.

*buzz...buzz*
 

Sohee looked at her phone signaling she got a message, she was now heading downstairs of her home.

From: Sehun

"Yah Im Sohee where are you I am  waiting for you at the front of the gate class is about to start"

To: Sehun

"Just go inside I woke up late I'll be there in 20 minutes"

 

Sehun is Sohee only male best friends she met him in freshman year when they were seat mates.She thought he was handsome when she saw him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter