Chapter 3: The Biggest Event of The Year Pt.3

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

', , ,shiIIITTT' as much as Yuri wanted to say that she can be a serious woman from time to time, she has to admit that those words were the only things going on in her mind right now. The venue was a mess and she and her members were a bit far away from each other plus their juniors were with them as well!


Yuri was in the middle of trying to think of a plan when their captor spoke again, 


"Hey! are you listening down there?" damn does she want to kick him in the nuts right now.


Everyone remained silent, not a sound made except for the whimpers of the younger idols filled the place.  It wasn't that the didn't want to do anything, its that they can't unless they want anything to happen to Taeyeon and Moonbyul.


'huh, was Taeyeon and Moonbyul always this calm...?' Yuri thought as she kept looking up and frankly it was giving her a neck ache so she decides to look around. She wasn't surprised to see Solar look frustrated and helpless at the same time. She was sure that almost all of them looked the same. 'Those bastards really took their chance huh'


She guesses that out of all of here members, Tiffany was probably the most livid. Gods, why do these things seemingly always happen to her leader? Up to this day, she still sees comments telling Taeyeon to die or just be replaced by Jessica. Those s.


"Alright you simpletons, listen up!" Their captor called their attention, tugging Taeyeon roughly with him and his gun.


"We're gonna be makin' this easy for ya, just give us what we want and these two Wingless won't be hurt?" He motioned at the two before looking at Tiffany who wants to just beat him.


"Now, I wouldn't try anything if I were you." He sneered directly looking at her.


"Everybody got that?" Murmurs were heard, the Idols didn't want to do anything this man said but right now, their hands are tied and unless someone has a plan, they would have to do what he says.


From the corner of her eye, Yuri can see that Leeteuk had taken his phone with him and was about to call the police until - *BANG his phone flew out of his hand and into the nearby wall, one of the goons holding him in the air.


"As I said: DON'T try anything, I have eyes everywhere." Leeteuk was thrown to the ground, coughing as he sat back up, glaring at their captor.


Once he knew that they were under his control, their captor smiled.


"So sweethearts my first request is that everyone be qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter