When the time is perfect

F O R G I V E N E S S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* announcer voice* Good morning LA I’m Johnny C and you're listening 111.7FM RADIO MORNING SHOW let me tell you that today we're goona burn, 95 Fahrenheit as the maximum, a good day to go to the beach, so let's start with some music for the occasion, this is DNCE and Cake by the ocean...

Toaster ringing and a good looking guy (who used to be a girl) is serving some coffee in a cup while checking out the sports section in the newspaper. Suddenly the phone rings “Hey wassup? morning Dave! I'm on my way to the office. Everything is ready? OK so see you there!" in a rush he put his coat, grabs his keys, suitcase and drive directly to the office.

Amber is in charge of the family company after his weak marriage ended his grandmother passed away so he had to back to the family business to help to his grandfather and time later Amber became the CEO, his grandpa handed over responsibility after he was diagnosed with cancer. AJ Liu the only one heir of Liu Company has an important meeting which will change his life...

Elevator is coming to the main floor and it seems that is an important day, he’s wearing her blue dark suit and white shirt without a tie because is so much to handle for, always give his best smile mostly when ladies are in sight "Morning ladies!" the girls just stare at him and respond but one in particular get closer "Good morning A! Here is the folder and the meeting room is ready. Miss Song is about to land" Amber smiles to her so brightly "Thanks Tae you're the best. Do you know if my grandpa comes today?" Tae just can't hide that she has feelings for her boss "Is just my job and about Mr. Liu Yes he’s coming" Amber once again smiles and compliment her for the good job "And you're the best doing it... How do I look?" the assistant just can't handle her admiration "Good like always" Amber took a glance of himself in the door glass "Are you sure? I really need to get that contract" Tae just make an ironic look staring at the handsome "You going to get it and your grandpa going to be so proud of you, you've managed so good the company".

In that moment Mr. Liu is entering to the office "She is right Amber" the guy was happy to see his grandpa, the old man was overseas to have a medical treatment. Amber misses him and get closer to give him a hug "Grandpa!!! God I'm so glad to see you" Tae just nods to Mr. Liu "Good morning Sir! Is great to see you here, you look great" Mr. Liu took take the hands of the girl "Thank you Taeyeon is good to see you too." Amber is so happy to see him, after all he has been fighting against cancer for almost a year "I'm so glad to have you here. You’re going to stay for the meeting?" the old man seems tired "I'd love to but I want to take some rest" Amber just nods "Well no more talking, I'll call Dave to drive you home and thanks for coming grandpa, I've been missing you. Thanks for everything!" the old man smiled "Hey! Amber you are my family and I love you" Amber hugs him "I know and I love you too" Dave just knock at the door "I'm sorry to interrupt you but the people of VSL are in the meeting room" Amber just say "Thanks Dave I'll be there in a minute" once again he gives a hug to her grandpa "Wish me luck" Mr. Liu look at him with so much proud "You don't need it. Go for it".

Amber went directly to the meeting room, once he got there...

"Hello, everyone! I'm AJ Liu the head of this company. Victoria is good to have you here I hope this meeting is the first of many because I can assure that if you stay with us VSL is about to have a great worldwide experience!" the meeting was wasn’t long and Amber is the best doing her job after discuss some settings finally they got done "Good job AJ!" Victoria say "So pleased with the presentation I think we gonna have a successful future" Amber smiles knowing that the meeting has been a successful "Oh thanks! You’re not gonna regret it" he extended his hand to make a handshake.

Meanwhile a girl come into the meeting room got closer to Victoria and say "Hey I’m sorry for being late," Amber stares at this woman who interrupt their talk Victoria notice and just introduces her to Amber "Oh AJ! Let me introduce you to my right hand. She is Krystal Jung, she's gonna be 100% focus on this so you can trust in her for everything" Amber stare at her thinking "Nice to meet you Krystal" the beautiful woman just responds "Nice to meet you too... Liu… AJ, Right?! we already talked once… on the phone" Amber isn’t sure, he doesn’t remember "oh really? I'm sorry I totally forgot, it's nice to meet you in person" Krystal just keep the eye contact "We gonna see each other so much since today" Amber just smiles but some kind of reason he doesn’t feel right to work with her, Amber look immediately to Victoria “So, Would you like us to assign you an office?” Victoria just smile “It would be great! Krystal is gonna be here for long time that it would be more comfortable.” Amber just stares at Krystal "Yeah! So welcome to the company" He extend her hand to Krystal but she notices how Amber doesn’t feel sure about she in the front of the business. Amber is just wondering if Krystal really could work at his rhythm.

After the meeting Amber go directly to his office and once again is received for his assistant "Wow it seems everything went great" Amber smiled to the girl in front of her "Yeah! Just like you said... My grandpa already gone, right?" Taeyeon walks beside him "Yeah, David took him home, as your ordered" Amber sit on his desk to take care about some company issues meanwhile a knock door sounds "Excuse me!" A notable beautiful woman is on the door. Taeyeon and Amber just look at her "Oh... Jung, right?" Amber smiles and Krystal just stare at him "Yeah, Can I talk to you?" He turns his gaze at Taeyeon and return to see Krystal "Yes of course, come in... Have a sit" Krystal walks directly to the Amber’s desk, but she has this way to be is a cold blood attitude, “I just want to settle down some points about our business A..J... How should I call you?" Amber smiles "You already called my name" Krystal stares at Amber so directly, so coldly "I'm sorry is just that it sounds so unprofessional for you that I don't know..." Amber interrupt her "That is because I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter