Once upon a time

F O R G I V E N E S S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is notable that youth is a rush of emotions and for these two the need to be together is obvious, they were kissing so intense and the room was filled of their desire.

Amber asked her "Are you sure about this?" the girl felt touched for the question "Yeah more than ever... I love you...". Amber was happy to hear what the girl feels

"So... You're ready?" Amber asked and the girl smiled so lovely "Yes! I think this is the best decision I've ever made, no doubts, no fear... I wanna live this with you".

The short-haired girl felt glad to hear her answer but was happier for what is about to happen and just she said "You made me fall in love so hard for you... And I was scared to talk about my feelings for you because..."

The girl just stared at Amber's eyes couldn't stop smiling and asked "Am I so hard? So cold?" Amber was about to answer the question but the girl put a finger on Amber's lips "Sshhh! I know I am... But I want you to know that all this time with you have made me better and no matter what happens in the future I want you to be sure that you are what I love the most and right now we're going in separate ways but having this with you turns everything into something right" she caressed Amber's hair "I'm living my dreams thanks to you, since you came into my life everything goes great"

Amber was amazed and asked her in joking tone "Wow!!! who are you?" she couldn't believe that her cold girlfriend was talking like that.

The girl was happy, smiling and biting her bottom lip because she felt the need to make love with Amber and made a question to the short haired girl "Do you love me?".

They were on the couch in the living room and after that question Amber didn't lose the time and took her to the bedroom, Amber laid on top of her and kiss her collarbone and at the same time she responded to the girl's question "I love you more than you ever imagined baby..." .

The girl liked how Amber's hands was exploring her body and between all this the girl said "I always dreamed about this with someone like you, since the first kiss, you blows my mind, you are so y and handsome... (The girl stopped thanks to the moans) Oh God! You got me babe!" the sort-haired couldn't stop and said "Well we have one more thing in common... (stopped and took a look of the girl's body and said) ...and your body helps a lot!" she smiled and pulled Amber by her neck "I like when you look at me like this" She closed the gap and teased ATmber's lips and the short haired girl felt how her desire was unbearable and pleaded "Oh don't do that to me" the girl started to stripped slowly and said "You can have all of me".

2 Years after...

"Why are you doing this?" Amber was upset with her and the brunette responded. "Enough!!! Do you have an idea of how I feel every day?" .

Amber was furious for the situation and said "I suspect that unhappy!" the woman laughed "Yeah you're right! I feel suffocated, useless, disappointed, bored...".

After these years Amber couldn't believe everything she said and in sarcastic tone asked her "What? Why? We have a good life, what happened? We gonna have a family... " the brunette interrupted her "You frustrated all this with your stupid idea about getting married and stay away from your family".

It was hard to accept, Amber was surprised and couldn't process what she was saying, it was obvious that the woman was tired "Oh c'mon... Let me tell you something Amber you are the only one who is living a dream, for me this is a two years nightmare..." Amber could feel the anger raising more and more inside of her.

"What? How can you say that? You were the one who talk about getting married, don't you remember? You were the one who wants to share everything!".

The woman laughed "Yeah I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter