Dangerous girls pt 7

Dangerous Girls

The next morning Sooyeon, Hana and Miyeon woke up even before the alarm sounded. They bath,cleaned up the room and the recording room. They even early to sit down at the recording room, Hana was wearing the scarf that daehyun gave her amd some warm clothes same as the other two girls. While waiting for B.A.P to arrived they took a small nap and land their head on the table.

[A few minutes later]

"Annye~ shhhh." Himchan put his fingers on his lips and asked the other members to keep quiet.

"Why are they sleeping?" Youngjae asked the pd-nim in a whispering voice.

" they woke up a few hours before their alarm sounded and started cleaning their beds and this room." the pd-nim replied in whispering tone as well.

"ouh." B.A.P members nodded and quietly sat down beside the girls.

"waaa,only one day and they are already hardworking."Zelo whisper in with a satisfied tone.

"Sooyeon ah~ Sooyeon ah~" Jongup gently woke Sooyeon up.

"Ne?ouh you guys are here. Sorry that we fall asleep." rubbing her eyes and waking up the other girls.

"nah,its okay. We know you are tired." Daehyun patting Hana head who just woke up and is still closing her eyes.

"Miyeon ah~ did you had a good sleep?" Yongguk ask Miyeon who just finish tying up her hair.

"yeah,i get use to it already." Miyeon smile while covering her cheeks.

"why are you covering your cheeks?"Himchan look at Miyeon on curiousity.

"Nothing." Putting down her hands.

"Hana ah~ awake now?" Youngjae tilting his head towards Hana.

"yeah,sorry. I fall asleep just now." Hana answered in her just-wake-up tone.

"ok,now first before doing games lets go jogging first shall we?" Yongguk suggested.

"yay! I love jogging. Lets go noona~" Zelo getting up from his seat with excitement."its a good idea come on lets go." Daehyun pulling Hana up from her seat. They all went for jogging in the nearby track, from sleepy mode they became fresh and the breeze of the wind kept blowing the girls hair sideways. They had a great jogging and went back to the recording room. Sooyeon shivered in coldness so as Miyeon bit not Hana as she had wear extra scarf.

"Here,wear this. I told you its going to be cold in the night and day." Yongguk took out his jacket and wear it on Miyeon back." ouh thanks. But are you not cold?" Miyeon answered and look at Yongguk who is wearing sleeveless shirt.

"nope,i'm used to it." Yongguk smile.

"Here wear this its lucky that i bring extra jacket.hehehe." Jongup gave Sooyeon his extra jacket that he brought.

"ok,so the first things that we are going to do is playing indoor game." Himchan started to remind them and all of them gathered to discuss what indoor games are theh playing,they came to a decision and all agree to the decision. They had a lot of fun on their second day in this show,they were laughing when playing twister and had lost a lot of sweat playing basketball and badminton and learn dancing and singing made them all satisfied with the activities done that day. The next day they had school,they were not living in the dorm for a week as they were schooling,during that one week they came early to school but the habit of smoking,drinking and going out late does not change.