Dangerous Girls pt 13

Dangerous Girls

"Night Yongguk and Himchan oppa. Today was a great day." Miyeon smile,wave goodbye and went off to the dorm first.

"Goodnight!" Himchan and Yongguk waved to Miyeon.

" Night lovely,remember me and Youngjae oppa believe that you can change. Never quit okay." Daehyun patted Hana head and smile.

"arraso,i had a great day today. Night oppas." Hana waved goodbye and went after Miyeon who is far infront.

"Zelo and Jongup ah, thanks for the fun today i really love it and will remember it all my life." Sooyeon smile at Zelo and Jongup.

" yeah,we had fun too and i hope you would change your mind of leaving so i and Zelo can spent time like today again with you." Jongup smile change to a sad expression and Zelo look down not wanting to show his sad face.

" about that,I'll think about it ok? Now i would really leave if i don't see you two smile for me." Hana said and straight away Zelo and Jongup smile widely as they can which make Hana giggle at them.

" really? Make sure you think about it thoroughly noona~ Love you." Zelo smile and hugged her. She went off and wave goodbye to Zelo and Jongup who is now smiling non-stop.

"Zelo, Jongup are you two ok?" Youngjae ask the two who is smiling with no reason.

"yeah we are fine as we are. Smile cure sickness." Jongup said and pulled Zelo and walk off. It was a fun and tiring day for them,at the dorm all girls were already asleep but not Sooyeon who is still sitting at a study table with a paper and table lamp on.

"Should I just stay or go? I have been thinking over this all day but i just can't decide. If i stay there is just something i hate make me wanting to quit,but if i quit there is a lot of fun i will missed out on." Sooyeon let out a sigh and look into the blank paper waiting for an answer. Suddenly the door of their dorm open and the pd-nim came in.

"Sooyeon,there's an important call for you." the pd-nim held out her phone and she answered.

"hello,omma?" Sooyeon replied.

"no!omma i've decided to stay no matter what. I've think about it and i will stay here till it ends." Sooyeon replied in a harsh tone and went out to not disturb the ohers in their sleep.

"omma,i'll prove to you i wil change in the next two months. You believe me right omma?" She slightly change her tone and her smile widened the minute she end the call.

" i promise to you omma,i will change into a better daughter for you. Thank you for believing in me." Sooyeon talk to herself while making her way to the dorm back.* That's it i will stay and change my attitude* she made her decision and went off to sleep with a smile on her face. The next morning she woke with a determination to change. She went to wash up,after that,she woke the rest up and clean up the room while the other two girls wash up. She went to the recording room first and followed by the rest.

"Sooyeon,you are early today,is there something that made your day?" Miyeon ask curious at Sooyeon sudden behaviour.

" Guess what, i've made my mind to stay till the end." Sooyeon smile, Hana and Miyeon hugged Sooyeon tightly as they were happy at Sooyeon's decision.

" Hi girls! Did we missed out something?" Yongguk and B.A.P came in the recording room and saw the girls hugging each other.

" oppa,Sooyeon had decided to stay till the end!" Miyeon said with excitement.

"really noona?! Yeah, noona decided to stay hyung!" Zelo jump with excitement and hold Jongup arms. Jongup giggled at Zelo reaction and turned to Sooyeon,

" good to hear that. We will have fun from now on." Jongup sat beside Sooyeon and took her hands and lock his arms with Sooyeon.

"So what shall we do today hyung?" Daehyun sit in his position and look at Himchan.

"hmmmm,what shall we do? Let's give the girls to make decision" Himchan suggested and make the girls decide for the activity.

" actually,forget what this crazy Himchan had said. Actually today we have a suprise for you girls at the tv room." Yongguk explained to the girls and the show started recording from then onwards. They all went to the tv room,as soon as Youngjae open the door all the girl were shocked to see one of their closest family.

"appa!" Miyeon ran to her father who is smiling and hugged him tightly.

" appa,i miss you. You've become skinnier,have you been eating?" Miyeon cried in her father's embrace.

"omma,you came."Sooyeon went to gave her mum a hugged and kissed her mom's cheeks.

"you are looking beautiful today. Yesterday i just get to hear your voice and today i get to see you." Sooyeon hugged her mother once again.

"Good day sir and ma'am,do have a seat." Youngjae offered Sooyeon mom and Miyeon dad to seat.

"why wouldn't anyone came for me?" Hana who's none of her closest family came,sat down with a sad heart and watching the other girls smiling at their family appearance.

"Hana,don't be sad. I believe they have a reason for not coming." Daehyun comforted Hana who is almost in tears watching the happiness of Sooyeon and Miyeon. Hana slightly smile and sat down there without saying anything throughout the recoding of the show while the other two girls had sad moments and happy moment to talk about throughout the recording. A few hours later the recording ended and Miyeon, Sooyeon sent off their parent and gave them a warm hug while Hana in the dorm crying alone watching the two girls sending off their parent.