Happy birthday

17 April

Author nim : i just wanted to say,  thank you for comments, subscribe and vote this story.  I thought i will only get 1 subscribe but it turns out more.  At least more than one enjoy this story.  Thank you and bye! 

 

Ryujin was standing in front of the VIP room in xxx restaurant.  She was so excited to meet her. She bought a small gift and really hope wheein would like it. 

"annyeonghaseyo~" she bowed politely when she saw wheein had already waited for her.  

Wheein gave the most adorable smile,  " oh.. Annyeonghaseyo~"

Both of them were so shy to look at each other eyes.  

" i bought a small gift..  Happy birthday, unnie.. " ryujin smiled and made wheein smiled too. 

" thank you!  And i also have something for you too" wheein took out her gift,  " hope you like it and happy birthday shin ryujin"

" wah!!!  Gamsahamnida unnie!!  I've watched everything you prepared for moomoo yesterday, you were so amazing unnie" 

Wheein chuckled, " i want to payback their love with my love..  It's really hard but i think it's all payoff. Moomoo likes it a lot and so do I"

Ryujin was melting with wheein's word, " can i hug you,  wheein unni? " she asked with her cute puppy  eyes. 

Wheein was surprised, " so sudden? Hahaha" wheein nodded,  "come here babe! " she teased.

Ryujin blushed so hard but she won't lose this chance.  She hugged wheein so tightly,  "unnie.. Wheein unnie.. "

"mm? " she hummed

" i'm so great to know you more day by day..." ryujin smiled and wheein could feel it. " you're like a mystery box..  Yesterday, you gave a treasure box. It's unforgettable memories. And it's inspiring me a lot... "

Wheein laughed,  "aahhh... " she was so happy to hear a praise. It's meant a lot for wheein.  "thank you"

Ryujin released the hug, " so..  I think we are not awkward anymore"

Wheein laughed again,  " yeapp..  Are you hungry? Order everything you want. It's on me"

"Yeeeppiiiii" 

They order some simpled dish and had a light conversation between them. No more awkward. 

"so..  What do you think about me? " asked wheein to ryujin "and when you know more about me,  is there any different?"

Ryujin put down her spoon. " actually, i've known how fun and cute you are in the reality, i've watched a lot of your videos, from the coolest to craziest. But i also know how shy you are around new people and it actually scared me.  I'm afraid to be awkward around you but it's turn out we really match well... " ryujin smiled. " knowing you more make me feel so much happier because you are so much better than in the TV and i want to know you more and more"

Wheein felt so happy right now,  " waoo..  Thanks for those praise. It's meant a lot for me"

Ryujin smiled,  " and what do you think about me? "

Wheein acted like she was thinking so hard,  "mmmm.. " and she smiled,  " first...  You're so beautiful. I have seen so much beautiful girl and you look so much prettier without those make up.  You look like an inoccent baby"

Ryuji smiled wide and rest her face on both hands  " you're also cute and innocent baby, unnie"

Wheein chuckled, "second,  we have a lot similarities and i think it makes us connected in every conversation"

" so agree with you.. Like both of us are a cat lover.  We love fried chicken with Americano" she laughed,  "which everyone felt weird with that combination"

Wheein laughed,  " we even have a same taste on fashion..  Everyone will think you are my bloody little sister"

" and we share a same date birthday.. " ryujin smiled warmly " it sounds so unreal"

Wheein nodded,  " like one in a million". Wheein resy her face on both hands. " it's amazing,  right? "

Ryujin nodded,  " but i still haven't gotten your number" ryujin merong and made wheein laughed.

" give me your phone. I think it's time to chat with number and not by AMA"

Ryujin smiled happily, " unnie..  Have you gotten someone else except me in that app? "

Wheein shook,  " i think you are the only one"

" and you're also the only one for me.. " she grinned.

" i'm thinking of deleting this app"

Ryujin nodded,  "me too..  I can't let anyone know that I'm using that app"

"me too" wheein completely agreed. She gave back Ryujin's phone.  "what time you need to go back? " wheein saw her watch and thought time went so fast.  It's already 9.30 pm.  

" 10 pm.  Errgg...  I don't want to go back..  There're a lot of things i want to know about you and..  I don't think when we can meet like this again.. "

Wheein smiled,  " me too but..  I will try my best to always contact you"

Ryujin nodded.  " unnie... "

Wheein rosed her eyes,  "yeah? "

" can i ask you something more private? And i promise i won't tell anyone.  She put her phone on  the table.  I'm not recording too"

Wheein smirked, " sure.  What? "

"are you more like girls than boys? " 

Instead of answering, wheein sang a bit of kehlani's honey,  " I like my girls just like I like my honey, sweet...A little selfish...I like my women like I like my money, green..A little jealous" wheein smiled, so do ryujin.  

"thank you for the prefect answer" ryujin was so satisfied with the answer.  

" do you find,  one too? " asked wheein

Ryujin smiled. " it's Korean.. I'm still in a comfort zone.  Maybe one day i will bravely step up.."

" don't be afraid of losing your fans..  The real fans love who you really are" 

Ryujin was so amazed with the girl in front of her,  " unnie..  Can i be on your list?  I want to be your girlfriend"

Wheein laughed. " yah!  Shin ryujin..  I will consider it later " 

Ryujin laughed too. "oh..  I've prepared something for us..  I will take it,  wait here" 

Wheein frowned.

Ryujin came back with a cake on her hands,  " even it's already passed, still...  I really want to make a wish and blow candles with you,  unnie.. "

"sure!  Let's do it"

Ryujin light up the candles, " unnie..  Let's take a picture... It's unforgettable memories"

Wheein nodded, she sat next to ryujin and *flash* 

Wheein looked at the pictures, " we are so beautiful... I brought my cameta,  let do it too with my camera. Wheein took both of them pictures. " i will keep these"

" don't forget to share it to me,  unnie" asked ryujin

"of course, now let's make a wish" both of them close their eyes and started to wish. They opened their eyes in the same time and blew the candles together. 

Ryujin hugged wheein, " happy birthday, unnie"

"happy birthday, ryu~"