H-5

17 April

Wheein's so bored, she didn't want to leave her house but what can she do inside the house?  Nothing. 

"huff.. " wheein sighed again and laid on her bed and prepared for another sleep but her phone got her attention. she looked at her phone and found an adds. "AMA?  Artist meet Artist?"  wheein just gave a try since she was so boring. And then a animation girl came out

'Hi!  my name is Ama!  What's your name? "

Wheein typed her name

"it's nice to meet you,  wheein ssi!  I hope you can find a friend or a couple in here!  Hehehe..  But before we start,  we need to know you more,  would you mind to let me know you more? "

Wheein decided to trust this application and typed everything that Ama asked.  

"wao!!  Thank you wheein ssi for trusting us,  we have several option of genre, which one are you searching?"

Since wheein wanted to have a online girl-friend,  so she just chose "female"

" we have several options for you!  You can press like to chat with them or dislike to ignore them"

Wheein was a bit shock that she found a lot of artist that she knew in AMA.  " wao!!  They play this?? "

Since wheein didn't want to be known by senior artist. Wheein chose to be friend with a same age or younger.  Actually it's a easy application, so wheein had already got it.  She was going to leave her phone until a ring came from her phone. 

R: hi!  Wheein-unnie"

Wheein looked at the girl picture, " Shin Ryujin?  Is she a Japanese? "

Wheein replied her,

W: oh.. Hi ryujin ssi

R: thank you for like me back, 😁 so how you spent your holiday?

Wheein got up and went to toilet for pee  

W: nothing much to do..  Just eat and sleep, how about you?

R: well..  Since we still have schedule,  so I'm still no as free as you 😫

Wheein smiled,  

W: don't forget to keep wear mask and wash hand

R: i'm hehehe...  I need to get on stage now,  watch me on Mnet sunbaenim 🥰 

Wheein chuckled,  she Mnet and watched the music show.  Actually she didn't really know who ryujin is.  So she searched a bit about her "ah..  So she is from JYP-ITZY"   when it was itzy performance,  wheein took her phone and captured a picture to send it to ryujin.  

W: *send picture* so cool, huh 😏

After an hour , wheein got a reply 

R: hehehe 😁, but not cool as you unnie..  You are too beautiful, cool.... Also cute! 

Wheein smirked,  "is this kid trying to seduce me?"

W: haee..  😑 

R: 😍😍😍, *send picture* What kind of drink do you like?  Recently i like coffee

Wheein chuckled,  she was making a coffee right now and this online girl had a same taste with her?  

W : actually, I'm making my own coffee now *send picture*

R : 😍😍 what are you doing? Unnie?  

Wheein was playing with ggomo and started to get tired. 

W : i'm playing with my cat,  ggomo *send picture* he is tired so am i. How about you? 

R: unnie!! ! Ggomo is so cute!!!  😍😍😍 i want to hug him and kiss him so much.  Well, I'm in car heading to our dorm.  Oh!  I also want to introduce my cats.  Their name are byulie and dallie😁 *send picture* byulie is that chocolate one, dallie is that grey one 🥰. 

 

 

Meanwhile in ITZY car

"yah..  Shin ryujin..  Stop smiling at your phone,  you look so creepy" said Lia 

Ryujin just grinned and back to her phone.  

Yuna tried to peek at Ryujin's phone,  " wheein??  MAMAMOO WHEEIN????!!"

Ryujin immediately turned her phone off,  " what? "

"unnie!!  She is chatting with wheein sunbaenim!!" said yuna and made everyone looked at ryujin

Ryujin gave a dead gaze to yuna and made yuna be silent, " well..  It just a small chat"

"how do you get her number??  I want her number too!!  And hwasa sunbaenim!  Did you close to her?  Like how? " 

There're so many questions and made ryujin started to get headache.

"guys..  It's personal..  And I'm not going to share anything for now.. So please..  Just let me be..  Okay?  I'm begging " she used her begging eyes and made everyone agreed for now.  She went back to her phone and saw a chat from wheein. 

W : waoo.. Are you byul unnie fans???  😆😆 because moonstar is moonbyul unnie nickname

Ryujin grinned and texted her back

R : of course no!  I'm your fans!  Really!  

W : why should i believe you?  And..  I'm your fans is solar unnie compose song,  so you are a moonsun shipper? 

Ryujin was surprised, she immediately searching i'm your fans in google and it's really one of mamamoo song. "oh.. Crap.. "

Yeji looked at Ryujin, " what's wrong? "

" i think i make a huge mistake.. What we need to do to make that person know that we didn't lie ?" asked ryujin to their leader

" maybe you just need to prove it"

Ryujin was silent for a while. She was thinking about something until something hit her mind.  " oh..  You are right,  all i need to do is prove it"

R : wait a minute..  We just arrived at our dorm and i have something to show you 😉

 

--

Wheein unknownly smiled to her phone, " so fun to tease this girl"

R : * send picture* Is this enough 🥺

Wheein was amazed for a couple second but she couldn't stop herself for teasing this girl, she found it so much fun teasing her. 

W: emmm.. . Not enough...

R : unniiee..  stop teasing meee..  😭😭😭😭 

Wheein laughed so much for the first time because of someone she didn't even close and they just chatted because of this AMA. She even got to know her now.  So she was amazed by herself too.  " maybe making new friends is not wrong.. "