H-2

17 April

Wheein wouldn't lie how she was so comfortable around this kid. They used to be a stranger but knew her well made her realize they had so much similar things.  Even a very simple thing like favorite color. And they had been texting everyday, it's new for wheein since wheein never ever texted someone that long.  And it's her first record!  Thanks to that shin ryujin.  

R : morning ~ have you dream about me?  🥰

Wheein shook her head unbelievable, this kid was getting too comfortable with her and even can seduce her now.  

W : our ryujin is getting a big head,  huh? Oh...  Good morning sweetie ~😉

Wheein decided to back.  Suddenly AMA came to the screen.  

"good morning!!  You have been texting Shin Ryujin everyday since the first using, do you want to have a videocall with her? " 

YES. Or.  NO

Wheein gasped,  " oh no..  Why so sudden? It's creepy AMA! "

Ggomo suddenly came and pressed YES

wheein's eyes got bigger,  "NOOOOO!!! "

It's too late.. 

Suddenly ryujin face show on the screen and made wheein didn't dare to show up.  

"unnie!! " ryujin called. 

Wheein sighed,  " don't get wrong,  it's AMA and GGOMO!  I don't mean to do a video call"

Ryujin laughs could be heard from the phone.  " i got it unnie,  AMA had also asked me but i didn't dare to say yes, it's sound creepy to suddenly call someone..  Actually it's okay if just call but not a video call. So.. Ggomo must like me a lot and want to do a videocall with me!!" she said excitedly and started to call wheein's cat. "ggomo-ya~~  ggomooo~~" 

Wheein lookes at ggomo who walked to her phone and greeted ryujin. 

" waahhh!!  Yoh are so fat ggomo!! " said ryujin with a laugh. 

" he is not fat" said wheein 

"unnie,  are you going to keep hiding? "teased ryujin

Wheein sighed. " i'm getting fat now..  Too ugly to show up"

Ryujin laughed,  " it's okay unnie. I really don't mind. I promise i won't laugh"

Wheein took her phone and talked to her, " see?  My face is so big... Eeeerrgggg...." she felt like crying. Wheein took her blanket up and cover half of her face. 

Ryujin laughed

"yah!!  You promise you won't laugh! " wheein pouted

" mianhe unnie,  you are so cute!! "said ryujin cutely and made wheein smiled. "where is ggomo??"

Wheein called ggomo and let ryujin met her cutie cat,  " annyeong~ my name is ggomo" she played with ggomo hand

Ryujin smiled,  " so cute!!!  But wheein unnie is more cute" she grinned

Wheein blushed,  " geumanhae!!" *stop it*

Ryujin laughed again, " wheein unni is so cute,  so cute,  cute,  cute, kyoopta!  

Wheein growled,  " yah..  Shyin ryujin,  do you want to die? "

Ryujin stopped teasing and used her puppy eyes "mianhe~"

"where are the other members?  Don't you live in a dorm? " asked wheein when she felt no one was around ryujin

" i locked myself in my share room.  Hehehehe... "

Wheein frowned, "wae? Why do you do that? "

Ryujin pouted, " i don't want to share you with them"

Wheein silence,  "huh? "

" they keep asking me about you and i found it annoying.. Em..  More like i'm afraid you might think it uncomfortable.."

"nope..  I'm okay with your members" wheein smiled teasing the girl.

"my members are so noisy, unnie" said ryujin again

"gwenchana" answered wheein shortly 

"are you sure want to show your bare face to them? " ryujin smiled when wheein completely forgot about her face. 

"okay,  maybe next time" wheein lost.. Completely lose to this girl who smiled brightly for her winning.  "is that bad?" wheein asked again. 

Ryujin smiled,  " for me you still beautiful, and become more cute with your double chin and chubby cheeks"

" i hope you will in my state someday!  Oh no..  Are you bullying me? " asked wheein

"and you let me do it" ryujin laughed.  

"bye! " wheein turned off the videocall

--

Ryujin's smile was gone when she saw her blank screen.  ""

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!! !" she screamed and made the other members came to the room. 

"yah!!!  Shin ryujin!!  Open the door!!  What is going on??!!! "

Ryujin opened the door and cried,  " otthoke.... "

The members frowned,  " what happened?? " they were so worried about ryujin until she showed her phone.  " she turned off the videocall!!!!!! I'm die.. .huuuuaaaaaaa"

"whoo??!!" asked them again

"wheein unnie" she said in a very sad tone.  Like her soul was gone. 

"you have a videocall with WHEEIN SUNBAENIMMM???!!!! " said yeji in a very high note

"and you didn't tell USSS?? ?!!!" chaeryeon also got mad

"you are so egoist, SHIN RYUJIN!!!" now lia also got angry 

" you deserve it!! " said yuna their devil  maknae. "let her be! " she walked away and followed by her unnie leaving ryujin who still in state of shock. 

Ryujin's head fell down,  her soul was completely gone now.  

 

--

Wheein turned her phone off and looked at the girl who was standing in front of her and looked at her weirdly. 

" who is that,  jung wheein? " asked hyejin

"no one" answered wheein. "and why are you here without calling me? "

Hyejin sat on her bed,  " hey,  i call you but you didn't pick up.." she looked at wheein with her teasing eyes,  " you are so busy with your videocall and didn't even hear me ringing your apartment bell"

Wheein was out of words,  " you ring the bell? "

" yes,  three times and luckily you didn't change the password.. So here I am"

Wheein pouted,  " mianhe~" 

Hyejin looked at wheein,  "so.. Who is she? "

Wheein's jaw dropped,  " well...  "

"mmm.. "

Wheein bit her lip,  " it's.. Ryujin.. Itzy member"

Hyejin frowned, " wait..... Wait.... How did you know her? "

" well...  It's a very simple story,  i download an application called AMA and we know each other from there" wheein looked worrying to hyejin. 

Hyejin sighed,  "only her or you also got another friends from that app?"

"well..  I tried to chat with others too..  But they are boring..  Only.. Her then.. " wheein also didn't believe her own words.  How can she keep chatting with ryujin until now? And only Her.  

Hyejin wanted so much to tease wheein more,  " so..  You..  Jung Wheein...Finally!!  Got SOMEONE comfortable,  huh???? "

Wheein pouted,  " I'm still yours,  ahn hyejin! " she hugged hyejin

" let me see your chatting history" asked hyejin and of course wheein won't let her.

"andweeee!!" and jumped out from her bed. She won't let anyone see their chat.  Never.